aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The prodigal son is back...

1. ken
    Vampi is banned because we missed you! *Hugs you*
  2. sakura1685
    sakura1685
    Ken is banned cuz *hugs back* me tooo.....i've been quite busy. I'm sorry...
  3. ken
    ken
    Vampi is banned because no sorries, just don't push yourself too much alright. Be safe. *Kiss your cheek*
  4. sakura1685
    sakura1685
    Ken is banned cuz and now I start going to korean classes, that keeps me the most busy....
  5. ken
    ken
    Vampi is banned because she's a fan of Korean Drama's/muisc also? Then I guess you are enjoying them.
  6. sakura1685
    sakura1685
    Ken is banned cuz yes, but it's been 2 months since I last watch a drama... I'm an Super Junior fan, can't live without them.
    dramas and music I'm watching/listening since more 4 years ago.
  7. ken
    ken
    Vampi is banned because a lot of my friends are fan, older than your years so I kinda know a bit about it. I'm with Japanese more.
  8. sakura1685
    sakura1685
    Ken is banned cuz really? that's nice well Japan it's still the country of my heart ... and I like to listen jpop, jrock even traditional music ^.~
    do you have any news from Angel?
  9. ken
    ken
    Vampi is banned because yes, I love them also So far she droped by and said hello any further Accatone might knew about it.
  10. sakura1685
    sakura1685
    Ken is banned cuz the fact that she came by it's good enough for me ^^ ... thank you for the god news
Page 20 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast