aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Friday the 13th.......:yabai:

1. ken
    Accatone is banned because *Tab my lips thinking* Ah! I would like to be both!
  2. accatone
    accatone
    Ken is banned cuz why? You have people you want to take revenge from and others you want to be gentle with?
  3. ken
    ken
    Accatone is banned because ow no, I dislike to have revenge from anyone. I would like to protect someone and be bad to those who wanna hurt that person. *Feeling all proud*
  4. accatone
    accatone
    Ken is banned cuz I know I can sleep tight then, please don't be a ghost and come again all alive and cute.
  5. ken
    ken
    Accatone is banned because *Sneak and rest my head on your chest* Finally home. I skipped the work today. I'm returned all alive to my Sultan as he wished.
  6. accatone
    accatone
    Ken is banned cuz did authorize you to rest on my chest? Don't take too much liberties.
  7. ken
    ken
    Accatone is banned because no worries I didn't & I won't. *Jumps away* I have no regrets now. See you in a few days I hope & take care.
  8. accatone
    accatone
    Ken is banned cuz be safe and come back, if you're good, I might be reward you.
  9. renaru
    renaru
    acca-sama is banned because i had a dream about you.
  10. accatone
    accatone
    Ren is banned cuz I thought about you yesterday, contemplating my inclination for redheads.