aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

A surprise guest....

1. ken
    Accatone is banned because I agree, I liked it but me won't watch it again! may be when I grow up some more T.T the most scary part was the bag, I didn't dare to touch my throat because of it.
  2. accatone
    accatone
    Ken is banned cuz for me, it's the baby in the lab and the saw cutting between the two twins.
  3. ken
    ken
    Accatone is banned because *Just remembered those* OoO I looked away when the girl ate the little knifes >//> I cried with the twin, It was hard and sad. Almost thought to not watch the rest of the film.
  4. accatone
    accatone
    Ken is banned cuz well you did at the end and that's the most important. Now go to bed, it's 2 am for you.
  5. ken
    ken
    Accatone is banned because *Deep red holding your hand* Amm I ...I can't sleep after watching it >////< And I have days off tell 13th.
  6. accatone
    accatone
    Ken is banned cuz okay, then get next to me, I'll read a book while you'll try to find sleep.
  7. ken
    ken
    Accatone is banned because Thank you and sorry *Pray for no black women* *Rest on your lap holding you while reading the letter*
  8. accatone
    accatone
    Ken is banned cuz what's this letter? I'll find about it.
  9. ken
    ken
    Accatone is banned because *Smile shyly* It's nothing Sultani, it's a precious one from someone I treasure, keeps me calm, safe and happy when I go to sleep.
  10. accatone
    accatone
    Ken is banned cuz it's from Ren.