aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Inauguration.

1. accatone
    accatone
    Ren is banned cuz thank you my dear. How about you?
  2. renaru
    renaru
    acca-sama is banned because i will be up at 5am for work..
    you could rest for both of us ok?
  3. accatone
    accatone
    Ren is banned cuz no, you will rest after work, have a good nap, may be a wet dream too.
  4. renaru
    renaru
    acca-sama is banned because have you ever felt you were at the end of something?
    i cant sleep.. i dont eat.. hell..i dont know... nevermind... im really tired. some other day. 4 more days and i will have a day off... my exam results will be in monday
  5. accatone
    accatone
    Ren is banned cuz the end of something? I hope that you were not having bad thoughts?
  6. renaru
    renaru
    acca-sama is banned because.. i am not that selfish.
    but bad thoughts? yes.. very dark ones. but dont worry.. i will pull out of it.. im strong ^___^
  7. accatone
    accatone
    Ren is banned cuz I would like to speak with you but it's 1 am. and I woke up at 6, had to travel to the exams center and I'm tired, plus we have another drama with Shine. Ma'am, please wait in the hall room.*Public hospital's nurse mode.*
  8. renaru
    renaru
    *sits to wait*
    acca-sama is banned because please rest ok? get some sleep and enjoy your time tomorrow. i will be home mid afternoon.
  9. accatone
    accatone
    Ren is banned cuz I brought you an assistant, may be two. OK, I will my dear. I still have some work to do but I will try to be there.
  10. renaru
    renaru
    acca-sama is banned because i appreciate it, but i will be here all evening tomorrow, so you dont have to push yourself for me.