aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Curious Kitty Writing Competition!

1. ripjawwolffang
    ripjawwolffang
    WIN 500POINTS FOR SCARING THE MINDS OF YOUR FELLOW KITTY'S!

We curious kitty's are a strange lot, we cant help but scar our own minds and the minds of those around us by pushing that 'BIG RED BUTTON' every time!

Up until now we have relayed on the sick and twisted minds of others...
    BUT NOW ITS OUR TURN TO STRIKE BACK!

RULES:
    1. Write a one shot that you think is worthy of being hear in the curious kitty 'worst of the worst' list
    2. Be brave! we all know that we kitty's minds are already melted, so your fic is gonna have to be pretty bad!
    3. Use characters people LIKE as well as ones they don't, because seeing a character you like doing or havering something grose done to them is all the more traumatic!
    4. Story's will be put to a vote! winner gets 500POINTS + if any other kitty finds your fic TRULY HORRIFYING they are more then welcome to donate something as well!

Enterys:
    RipJawWolfFang's 'Saveing Me'
  2. Hyou
    Hyou
    You do know that I'm participating since I've been talking about it for some time now
  3. ripjawwolffang
    ripjawwolffang
    You need to find someone willing to compete against you!

I think ill give it a crack to and if i win i will just go with the runner up for the 500points, i dout i will win though... my minds not messed up enough yet... but those things have a habit of changing quickly!
  4. Hyou
    Hyou
    Yeah... that's the hard part

I doubt that many people actually want to write something horrible by their own free will
  5. ripjawwolffang
    ripjawwolffang
    It shouldn't be that hard...
    you only need ONE competitor to make this work well...
    it will be more fun with more people though...
    Maby i should VM some group members asking them if they want the chance to win 500 points
  6. vampireunicorn
    vampireunicorn
    lol, I wanna play! but I think it might be a good idea to have a similar comp on the other group; the healing fic, which heals the pain of whatever nastiness we write.
  7. ripjawwolffang
    ripjawwolffang
    THATS A GREAT IDEA!
    Better to ask Hyou though...
    its not my group!
  8. vampireunicorn
    vampireunicorn
    yup, will do

also, if you want, I will provide the points for this competition, as I have more to spare; if you want med to do this, you could put the prize up a bit, as well
  9. ripjawwolffang
    ripjawwolffang
    Oh that would be great... but if you do that then you wont be able to enter cuz if you win you will only get the 500...
    If we have a second competition then you can host it...
    or we could have a cat show for our curious kittys seen as everyone likes the idea of drawing them!
  10. vampireunicorn
    vampireunicorn
    I don't mind writing disturbing crack for free........

ooh, a cat show would be amazing....I wouldn't be able to enter that, as my drawing skills are poor to awful .....so I could definately host that one, and provide any points/prizes etc, leaving you free to draw kitties
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast