aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Final chpater 9: Spoilers

1. flyingmoon
    flyingmoon
    I cant wait to read the manga (but cant get it since its not translated yet from japanese. im dying to know what happens and according to someone who has read it. here are the spoilers:

(ignore this if you want to wait god knows how long for the translation! )

1. Masataka decides not to pursue the charges on Souma.

2. Souma's father apologizes to Souma.

3. Souma decides to start a new life (and masa helps him cut his hair - he's even hotter now!)

4. Masataka's past - reference to masa sayinging he's a dirty child - Masa is the product of rape and Souma says he is glad that masa was born. (awww)

5. Masa and Souma hugs (awww)

5.5 - Souma's Marriage with miss kanako

6. Theres something shocking about Sakurako'sdad (im not saying anything! im hoping my friend is wrong in her iunterpretation since she could be mistaken)

7. More messed up stuff happens (which i wont translate what she said cos i dont know how to break this news to you all fans!)

Okay everyone what do you think? happen ending? or not really after all tyhat stuff happened can anyone ever be happy again? please spam!!!
  2. Kibelle
    Kibelle
    I've got my copy of Rinka today. Let's just say that it is a half-happy ending. Masataka and Souma went on their separate ways. They might not meet each other again. I think it's because Souma decided to sacrifice his love and push Masataka away, so that the boy would not end up like him. I don't know for sure since I can't read Japanese. Can you give clarification on this, please?

I'm pretty curious about no.7. Is this 'messed up stuff' the incident between Sakurako's father and Souma? I hope there ain't any more bad news in this chapter because I won't be able to bear them. lol! Also, Souma decided to pursue the marriage, right? And I thought he would at least stand up to his father about this... (All Souma's fans, please don't kill me!)

I came across Japanese blog yesterday. I had my friend translated it for me. She told me the blogger implies that Watase-sensei is interested in making a sequel. Let's hope any publisher would give her a chance, or else we will have Souma and Masataka separated forever... and that's too sad!

Oh, another thing, I will try to take a photograph of each page. Considering the amount of sex in this chapter, I can't swing the book around my mother's scanner for sure XD. The quality will be really bad, though, but it's the least I could do. I may have time to do it tonight.
  3. flyingmoon
    flyingmoon
    i really hope theres a sequel but then i wish she would hurry up - sakura gari went on for 3 years! please do take photos and post them up plz!
  4. andie
    andie
    Hi guys!

I've just found this on mangafox. I think it's the chinese raws (I'm not sure since I've already downloaded the photos of the japanese raws).

Here:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
  5. lenva
    lenva
    Just wanna clarify some things :

for number 1 : indeed, Masataka said to Souma "I will forgive you, so please don't be suffering more than you already had. please forgive "yourself""

2 : yeah, it's true. usually, Souma will said "Abigail won't forgive you" to his father but since that day Masataka forgave him earlier, he said "mother will surely forgives you" to his father. this makes Souma's father crying and apologize to Souma.

3 : yups. Souma ask Masataka to cut his hair because he is no longer need to be "Abigail" anymore

4 : true, no need for further explanation

5 : also, no need for further explanation (well, just a little : Masataka saw Souma in his boy-form and he thought "aah, this is the boy I saw crying under the sakura tree" and then he said "please, do not forget for you are my master. as long as I live, I (Masataka) am yours")

5.5 : false. Souma DIDN'T marry anyone. not kanako nor anyone else

6 : yeah. sakurako or, I'd better say "Youya"-> his real name is the son of the mistress (Sakurako is originally her name) and Katou, the butler who take care of Youya since he was a little

7 : I guess what it means to be "messed up stuff" is Katou stabbed Souma when Souma said he's gonna hand over himself to the police (I doubt it's a deep one since the butler wish Souma to carry on as the Saiki successor)

My opinion : Souma decides push away Masataka because Masataka said he wants to be a teacher and Souma feels that if he doesn't push away Masataka at that very moment, he won't be able to let Masataka go ever again.