aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Stores/Websites to buy YAOI in english?

1. layt
    Hi! I'm a new member of this club. I live in Hamilton. So I just want to know if members of this club buy manga online or in stores. If you do can you tell me where and give me some advice?
  2. sawwie-chan
    sawwie-chan
    I buy most of my manga online now because NZ prices and product availability are really bad.
    For Yaoi Manga, I currently use bookdepository.com and bookdepository.co.uk <-- same entity but sometimes it's cheaper at one or the other site. They have free worldwide-ish shipping.
    I also use Rightstuf.com if it's not available at bookdepository. You can also purchase R1 anime there.
    For imprint specific manga (other than DMP) I prefer sourcing from the publisher e.g. from dramaqueen's webshop.

I've seen a few Yaoi manga that's listed for cheap on trademe too.

Edit: Zeb (if you're into anime in NZ a 10 5-10 years ago, you'd know her or know of her) used to have an anime/manga shopping guide for NZ, unfortunately she seem to have taken it down
  3. layt
    layt
    kinda late but thanks i've been buying from book depository!
  4. KaeruAkstsuki
    KaeruAkstsuki
    have you tried MightyApe.co.nz? if you tupe yaoi in to the mighty ape serch engen you will find pleanty of yaoi manga and novels there. i found it easy to use and they diliver within a week sometimes the next day.
  5. fourfootten
    fourfootten