aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Armageddon

1. meiyun
    meiyun
    Just thought that I might contribute something, since Wellington Armageddon is just a few months away.

Is anyone going?
  2. Moon-Angelica
    Moon-Angelica
    I am XD Mainly to buy discounted manga from Madman I admit but yeah, definitely going. I have to remember to buy a ticket beforehand this year, the last 2 years I've forgotten and been stuck in that ginormous queue ^^;
  3. mystiri1
    mystiri1
    Anybody going to the Christchurch event?
  4. Cam
    Cam
    I went to the christchurch 1 twas awsum xD
  5. meiyun
    meiyun
    is this group dead? lol anyways, auckland armageddon is on this weekend, anyone going? I am. Heading up on a plane on friday.
  6. sawwie-chan
    sawwie-chan
    I'm on the fence about it. Have missed the last few times because I've become bored with Armageddon (ever since Animeanytime left and the Aussies picked up Madman NZ's operations). ...That and no one wants to go with me
  7. meiyun
    meiyun
    Aw. Well now that I think about it... It's nothing great. I was only going because Dan Green was going... But then I found out he wasn't going and by that time I was like "too late already bought plane tickets."
    We really need to start inviting seiyuus to the event. Might be more worth going to then.
  8. ShinobiBlades
    ShinobiBlades
    I'm going to the Wellington event! Leaving for it in about two hours in fact. SO. BUZZED.