aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Tyrant who fell in love

1. Subaru-camui
    Subaru-camui
    This story is sooo cute ^.^ soichi-san is sooo mean to Morinaga-san...it's kind of funny though lol
  2. MaikoAde
    MaikoAde
    I've read this story so many times, its the cutest ever!
    Tanagaka's characters always look so good X3
  3. NingyoHime
    NingyoHime
    This is my favourite manga from Takanaga-sensei besides Little Butterfly. I love the story and the characters, especially Tatsumi, he's one of my favourite ukes (I love them wild and tough to tame :P). Although I love cool and a little sadistic semes more than cute and romantic ones, Morinaga does look good with Tatsumi. If only sensei would draw the manga faster.
  4. idis81
    idis81
    I'm having a hard time finding scanlations beyond vol 4

the manga will finally get on print mid-2010
    DMP Adds Tyrant Falls in Love, Kizuna, Harlequin Manga (Updated) - Anime News Network
  5. Bokuto
    Bokuto
    I love this manga so much ^^//
    Yesterday I enjoy new chapter 6.6 *yay*
  6. eijineko
    eijineko
    This manga is making my high right now.
    Morinaga and Soichi-sempai are so perfect for each other~ kyaaaaaa~ I just love it!!!
  7. Dada
    Dada
    I wanna see how the final turns out!, but also don't need an end for this magnificent manga!!! >w<
  8. Bokuto
    Bokuto
    I want to see the announced OVA now! ^^/
    I canĀ“t wait!! XD
  9. yummeehh54
    yummeehh54
    Uwaaaaa! ^^ i loooove this manga! i always go back and read it over and over and over agaaain cause it's shoooo chuuuuute!! Sempai is soooo mean to Morinaga but thats what makes it sooo much better!! ^^ Its also cool how Soichi-Sempai is soo controlling over Morinaga, yet he's the Uke of the two!!!
  10. ugaluga
    ugaluga
    Love this manga!! So cute in it's own way. Poor Morinaga, but looks like things are changing hehehe
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast