aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gin/Hitsugaya Naughtiness - who wants in??

1. Yusuichi
    We've all thought it at some point. Early in the series where Gin and Hitsugaya were facing off, Momo was punched out and everything looked like it was going to get serious, then you noticed that look in Gin's eye that told you he was merely having fun with the young captain, or was he - was he playing with him or wanting to leave him alive for later when he'd visit his squad barracks room for a game of Captains and Lieutenants?

If you want to discuss this topic among many, you've come to the right place.
  2. marukusanagi
    marukusanagi
    Hummm you got a pint. I nebver understood, also, why Toushirou leves the fight like thhat, stoping when Rangiku shows up. If he REALLY wanted Gin fdead, why he didn't???
  3. Blue
    Blue
    I think they have some kind of relationship.

Hitsugaya, in this fight, call Ichimaru by his first name, and it means some intimacy, because Hitsugaya doesn't call the other captains by their first name, just with Gin.

As soon as Hitsugaya is defeated by Aizen, still in Sereitei, Gin leaves the room saying that he was disappointed. If he was disappointed it can be because he had expectations about Hitsugaya.

A little hint, from the mangá (if you don't follow the mangá, don't read it!)
    In the attack against Aizen, Gin was positioned just behind the little captain. He could hit Hitsugaya (in the same way that he did with Hiyori, without any mercy), but he didn't do anything and stay there just talking. And him, Gin, didn't seemed very happy too, like this, the characteristic smile was not in his face.

And a little bit after Hitsugaya's fall, Gin just disappeared (worried?). Aizen complained a little because of it.

But I don't know which would be the relationship between them.

I have a little suspicion that they have some kindred. And that would not be good for my preference for this couple...

Maybe they could be father and son? And Matsumoto is the mother? AHHH!
    I hope not...
  4. Carrie-Quite-Contrary
    Carrie-Quite-Contrary
    They are so cute for each other in the weirdest way. I don't really know why I think that.

Maybe it's just 'cuz I love Gin and think he belongs with anyone who isn't a woman.