aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Wellcome!

1. Yamirou
    Yamirou
    Welcome, thanks for giving this pairing a chance!

The original idea for creating this group was to spread ZeroLulu love in the greatest yaoi community, which is the AarinFantasy forum. I hope our mission will be successful!

Here - The Official ZeroLuluSuzaLulu Thread on FanFiction.net - is where our obsession with this pairing begun, and I invite you all to join in the discussion!

You can also find many wonderful fics with this pairing here - Blank Mask
  2. Erotic Devil
    Erotic Devil
    Interesting.
  3. Yamirou
    Yamirou
    Sure is ^__^ I advise you to read Serena-sama's stories... they are really good! She is my Goddess!
  4. Designia
    Designia
    Serena's stories are awesome! I've read ever Code Geass one she has! Her stories got me addicted to ZeroLulu! It is very, very addicting. I Love it! ^_^
  5. Yamirou
    Yamirou
    I totally agree... though it's a sad thing she disappeared on us like that -.- Will have to ask her if she is still alive xD
  6. Designia
    Designia
    I'm pretty sure she died. And I've been dying to read the next chapters of most of her fanfics! If she did die, we'll have to raise her from her grave and make her write.
  7. ExLibris
    ExLibris
    Hello!
    I believe this is an interesting concept for a group... anything that has to do with Lelouch is interesting to me! Ha.
  8. kzkncaptain
    kzkncaptain
    Zero+Lulu=Epic