aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. flockenfutter
    haha I don't know you yet, back welcome back anyway *waves*
    what thread are you talking about then?
  2. Sinebran
    *waves* I've been around, tend to pop in and out. I looove your icon btw. Great video.

I was referring to more in general. Though the most recent would be the anita blake thread I started. I'm sure they don't mean to be rude. It just comes off that way to me. >.<
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    If I see a thread by you I won't be rude
    I have such a headach and am acting really..bitchy..I just need some good sleep...

what is going on with the bank now..did they freeze it again?I thought I saw something but didn't read it cause I was doing something else...but if this bar thing has anything to do with it I'll really flip out.

oh man I'm sorry but my answers were so lame..I just can't think right now..I am so sorry...I really wanted to help you out and now I feel bad Sinebran

if it helps any it makes me sad when no one says anything about my art..maybe its not really art..but it takes time and I like it and I get like no comments...only from 2 or 3 friends..
  4. yng_tr
    yng_tr
    @kumakun from yesterday- I understand what ya mean. Not to worry, I don't think you're buggin anyway. Anyways, Just saw Junjou Romantica last night and I like it pretty much I really love the UXM pair
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    you lost me there my friend..I'm not buggin? do you mean I said I had bugged someone into not talking to me or whatever I said? that was just for fun..tho I wouldn't have been surprised because of the person lol

seems I'm getting meaner and meaner on here..I wanna bad rep people like crazy but I won't...and soooooooooooo close to it tho..and I hate it...its almost like being on here sometimes makes me mean and I wonder if I should stay or not
  6. flockenfutter
    flockenfutter
    nooo you can't go, you're my first friend on here!
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    I don't like being mean and I'm acting like a total bitch lately

I'm sure sammi will be thrilled when she comes back and reads all this
  8. Sinebran
    Sinebran
    Yay for pending hurricane. I hope I get a day off from it ^.^.

Bah come on Kuma, your one of the nicest people I know with the ability to see the stupidity of the general populace(Sp?). The mean streak will pass. Or you'll learn to ignore those who upset you.
  9. flockenfutter
    flockenfutter
    yeah hun cheer up *gives you a * and you still can let it out here, we will listen to your complains and cheer you up
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    I'm being so random with it tho...being mean to people I like and being nice to those who I don't know if I like? lol
    well I dunno I think its the not sleeping thats messing with me cause my mood changed like 5 times in 10 mins...usually I put tuti infront of me and I'm happy again.. I love his goofy laugh/smile

flockenfutter I totally gave a card and got no thanx...not nice