aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. hayenga
    hehe its alright i lost myself too! do that a lot if you can imagine that. LMAO!

you forgot it! oh well i didnt know about it so i'm as much to blame hehe. Nice Kuma.
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol everyone is saying happy b-day and he doesn't seem to like it lol nice guy tho

just made a card wish list tho I don't think anyone will get me any lol..still fun I guess ^ ^
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    another new person..
  4. Sinebran
    Sinebran
    I want to state one thing......

being sick sucks -.-
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol I'm not laughing just really really agreeing with you!
    whats wrong..or I guess what are you sick with?

guys aarin wont stop telling me I have one message..I know some people had this issue before but its really bothersome
  6. Sinebran
    Sinebran
    lol no problem, I think its just a head cold. But it came with a sore throat and I turn into a sniffling baby when it comes to that.

That's weird. Have you reported it? I image it would be annoying seeing as a message box pops up everytime I have one.
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    haha just found out my best friends friends mom was the person john lennon had the affair with in 1973..lol..omg that killed me!
  8. hayenga
    hayenga
    grrrrrrrrr!!! my fav fanfic site is being shut down and i am none to happy right now!
  9. kumakun
    kumakun
    what site is that?
    I've been drawing and my fingers hurt
    whats new everyone?
  10. hayenga
    hayenga
    Fanlib was the site.... they gave us a week, and didnt tell us why they are shutting down. though I've heard that Disney bought 'em out. *kicks Disney* EVIL!!!!!!!

am good how are you Kuma?