aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. LonelyChild
    O.o
    wats ER?
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    ER is a drama about drs and nurses...sometimes it gets a bit crazy but I like it...I must or I wouldn't have kept watching it all these years.sorry I'm to lazy to tell you more about it but I'm really tired now..since I haven't slept yet and its 8:00am here....blah I just wanna sleep damn it!
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    You guys know whats bugging me like anything right now..as it does everytime I watch what not to wear...carmindy! I want to freak out..she does the same damn colors every time just about (though thats not whats bugging me)She blows on her make up brushes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are never allowed to do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and shes doing it on tv where everyone can see it!!!!!!!! why...why is she doing that!?!?!?!?!It's a rule that should always be followed...if she did it everyonce in awhile it wouldn't be so bad but its not

ok sorry I'm tired and I just watched 2 episodes of what not to wear and I had to say it somewhere
  4. Bemused Dreamer
    Bemused Dreamer
    XD Honestly, I don't really wear make-up other than lip gloss and the occasional mascara. I just kinda stare dumbly at the things in the store and ask myself if I really want to figure everything out and try to pretty myself up. Each time I figure I really don't want to >_<
  5. hayenga
    hayenga
    Kumakun you wathc ER and Smallville!? I like ER but not a big fan of Smallville although i got stopped by a cop that I swear was Lex Luthers look-a-like!!!! haha it was funny!
    I love to draw its like one of the things that i do do get my mind at ease...

Bemused Dreamer...i totally agree with the do i even want to bother with the whole make up thing and i always chose no, there is really no point to it. Plus it just clogs my pores and makes my skin look bad so whats the point, my face looks fine with out it. *sigh*
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    I NEVER wear foundation or any sort of cover up and everyone at the make up school I went to thought I was nuts (which I am but shhh) and it bugged me because its my face..I don't want to cover it...I do like to play with eyeshadows tho...and I love doing it to other people...and when I see people I almost always wonder what they would look like if I did this or that to their hair or whatever...and I LOVE watching tv for special fx like I've said b4...

and I don't remember what I was just thinking about (tired and sick..sorry)

do you guys remember a few weeks ago when we were talking about ER and how the girl who plays Olivia on law and order svu used to be on it? heres an ER blooper shes in..1:08
    http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=xmDTeI...eature=related

when smallville first came out I never watched it..but then the channel I watch at night when I'm awake started playing it I got hooked...everyone knows superman but I think this show is taking it to a new high..you know? my gawd I'm tired
    watching the justice league being formed is awesome to..and also b4 I forget I used to HATE superman...I liked batman because hes human and doesn't have any superpowers..but I have to say tom welling is sort of changing my mind on how much I dislike him

does anyone here watch justice league the cartoon/anime? in one ep of smallville justin hartly...sp? (green arrow)showed clark a new arrow he had just made that turns off electricity in the area( I think?) and made a joke about him first thinking of just attaching a punching glove on the end it made me laugh^ ^

fake trailer for a movie but I love it^^http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=HxGU4gSwia4

I love watching them walk away from the buildinghttp://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=oJUIxRIN25E

what do you like to draw...or did you tell me before? I know someone here told me...

I am so sorry for this long ramble..and it not making sense..I'm just so tired..
  7. hayenga
    hayenga
    yeah make up is just not my thing. I never wear it except the eye stuff. I love getting my hair done, i go to the salon just for them to play with my hair haha hey love it!

nawh i dont watch much tv and when i do its random i just dont have time for it right now.

I like to draw anything really its just in how i feel that day, i do some abstract, anime, random stuff its not really anything in particular.
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    in high school I got in trouble because almost everything I did was abstract...until the time came when I had to do an actual abstract painting...which I was told wasn't abstract
  9. hayenga
    hayenga
    yeah i got in trouble for that too in high school, but it was for doing anime all the time. It made me sad when i found out that i got a bad grade on one of my paintings because it was anime. My old teacher wasn't a fan of anime. But its all good my college professor ROCKS MY FACE OFF!!! He lets me do anything i want. well at least this new one rocks, my last one thought that i stole all of my art work and he watched me draw and paint it all, or he watched as i colored it with whatever medium that i was using at that point. It made mad so angry! but oh well its all good i dont have him anymore, i got him fired after i figured out what he really wanted from me. And let me tell you i didnt appreciate the hand on my chest!!!!! But i must go i got to take my nieces and nephews out side to play.
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    o_O fire him again! what a bleep bleep bleeping bleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah my friend only draws in anime style...while I apparently can't draw/paint at all