aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. unsteady
    unsteady
    Getting a new puppy!? Lucky! I hope it works out for you. Emerson is such a cute name for a dog, pretty unique too. You should put some pics once you get him/her.
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    yeah athrun is from gundamSEED....I want a silver one to so I can name it Yzak....dododo...yes I know thats weird but ...I like yzaks characterathrun is this guy
  3. Fighter
    Fighter
    @kumakun - you found a nice picture of Athrun
    I'm a fan of the Gundam serials (still didn't see all), they are so slashable

When I hear the name Emerson, I always remember a boy from my elementary school...he was a funny one
  4. kumakun
    kumakun
    I've only watched SEED and Destiny..I think the Destiny ova should have been longer and there wasn't nearly enough Dearka and Yzak in Destiny
    and yes yes they are...I always laughed at the end of Destiny because their girlfriends would be right there but Athrun and Kria would be together...I don't know I just thought it was sorta funny
  5. Saiyuki729
    Saiyuki729
    Hi there! I'm Saiyuki729 barely knew here and I just wanted something that fitted me and since I am shy! Well I hope I could talk here
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    sure thing..of course you can talk here
    is there anything you wanna talk about?
  7. inabee
    inabee
    kumakun~~~!! I love Yzak! hope you get a silver cat soon ^^
    ummm... now I wanna change my dog's name!
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    ahhhhhhhh! you love yzak!!!!!!!!!! no way!!!!!!!!!!!! ah you are so my new best friend!!!!!!!!
    do you pair him with dearka or witht he female zaft memeber thats always with them? the brown haired one? I love him with dearka..they are just so perfect together*glomps yzak and dearka*
  9. inabee
    inabee
    OMG! dearka X yzak is all my love!!! when I saw them in Destiny, I was like "Kya~~~~~~~~!!!" but like you said, there wasn't enough dearka and yzak... I want more!! um. I guess I have to live with doujinshi now..
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol where were you a few pages back when I was talking about the destiny plan from gundamseed destiny????????????
    oh how I love other yzak/dearka fans!!!!!!!!!
    yes we will have to live with dounjinshis......but I wish there were more fanfictions....I just found a good site thats all about dearka and yzak....lol even has them matching in astrologhy (see I wasn't crazy when I was doing that)....if you know any good sites leaves them on my page k?