aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Well, I called the Humane Society lady today, but she wasn't in, so I left a message. Thanks for the well wishes, Dreamer I hope it works out, too ... I really want one of these little guys! It's such a beautiful day today, too, I can just imagine taking him for a little walk in the park ... *sigh*
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    I hope you get one too! do you have a name for one yet?
  3. shattered
    shattered
    dont you have like 3 cats artemis? would they bully the poor dog?
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I only have two, thank you! No, Bastet is not a bully; she's a sensitive girl. Nefrit, however, is a bit of a bully, so I'll have to keep an eye on her.

Yes, I have a name, "Emerson." Bastet and Nefrit are named after characters in the Amelia Peabody series by Elizabeth Peters, and Emerson is another character
  5. shattered
    shattered
    LOL sorry, maybe one of the pics from a different angle and looked like another cat
    that's cool to name pets after characters! i've always wanted a beagle but i keep changing what i would name it >_< sometimes i'd want to call it darcy and other times i'd want to call it ichigo
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    LOL Both really really good names. For awhile I wanted to name my fantasy dog "Henry" after Henry Tilney in Northanger Abbey ♥
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    yeah...I named my cat athrun zala...*is weird*
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    lol What is that?! It's sounds very sci-fi ... which reminds me, if I get a girl dog, I wanna name her Dax XDD

I am having such trouble getting a hold of these people. I've filled out an application, sent two emails, and left a message on the Humane Society's answering machine. I guess they want to keep their dogs FOREVER.
  9. shattered
    shattered
    isnt athrun a gundam character? well i remember reading a gundam doujinshi with that character's name ... could also be a sci-fi character ive not heard of

artemis ~ maybe you're application was too perfect and they suspect you had some professional person do it for you and are investigating?
  10. Bemused Dreamer
    Bemused Dreamer
    o.O That's odd. They seem very... inefficient or something. The poor doggies, having to stay longer unnecessarily

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Athrun's from Gundam Seed...? (I never really got the chance to actually completely watch it >_>) I've only named one cat after a character: Kisa from Furuba.