aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. Dragonblood
    Dragonblood
    I, too, have a tendency of that as well, especially when collaborating with online friends. I could be very self-aware sometimes.
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    who keeps coming and going..yesterday it was back up to 51 and now its back down to 50..
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I filled out an application to adopt a dog yesterday. It was a one page long application ... and took me three hours to fill out. I wanted to make sure I worded everything perfectly.
  4. kumakun
    kumakun
    did you get a dog? When I got my cat from the pound it only took a few minutes and I didn't have to write anything....is it a special dog?
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    It's from the Humane Society ... these people are Nazis about giving these dogs away. I say "give," but really it will probably cost me like 100 dollars. I will talk to the lady tomorrow, so we'll see *crosses fingers*
  6. Bemused Dreamer
    Bemused Dreamer
    Oh, good luck adopting the dog.

I've volunteered a couple of times at the Humane Society; although I worked mostly with the cats. Seemed like they're much easier to adopt than the dogs. Could be just me, though .___.??? Though, I know many of the puppies/small dogs were well into the $100+ range
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    I forget how much I had to pay for my cat but it seemed around 100+ too...I got a puppy from the pound once and it died within 2 weeks because he was sick..the whole bunch of them were sick and they didn't tell anyone...I think the vet bill was like $1000...they gave me another puppy later on for free because of that...and she got sick with the same fing thing..but she lived...thats the dog that tried to drown me
  8. nemine
    nemine
    now it's 51. but don't ya just love even numbers? so just give me a sec~
  9. Marcy Jade
    Marcy Jade
    My family has two cats. Both are strays that we took in after they kept coming over to our house every day.
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    well nem is gone