aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. kumakun
    kumakun
    I only said pink because muka always uses it on your page..and no I wasn't stalking its just hard to miss pink on black
  2. nemine
    nemine
    yeah, and Muka is not the only one, since few ppl know how much i hate it.
    and yeah blu, i have seen, and rated your profile
    pink is only good when there is a pink pig. meaning, it's terrible, if you are not a pig.
    and fonts, clothes, etc. are not pigs >D
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    aw nem be nice eh..we have a new member...*looks up and sees number 52 at the top of the page*
  4. nemine
    nemine
    whoa kuma, you did not just put words 'nem' and 'nice' in the same sentence, did you?
    since that would just end up with a nice boom and world falling apart
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol well its not like I said you are nice...just don't scare away the new person this isn't the lair you know
  6. nemine
    nemine
    oh boohoo, lair is nothing scary, mostly just lame.
    and it's not like someone could actually be afraid of me, i have no powers to scare anyone. tho i would like to see their insides..outside..
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol well no..not scary..but its something if people are on purpose trying to get you..which they were..but anyways who is the new person? does anyone know?
  8. nemine
    nemine
    i haven't checked out the member-list like.. ever. so i do not know who s/he is
  9. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    @nemine: Hahaha XD Oink~

Funny thing was, I used to hate pink... until I started liking a certain character who wore pink (in my profile), and got a Pink DS, haha, it's different, and cute! Yah, I'm weird like that
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    hey guys I started a new one..I don't expect you to join but it would be cool if you could take a look..its sort of like this one only its not just for shy people or for thinkers...its for everyone who feels like they just don't fit into a group on aarin
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/group.php?groupid=194