aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. kumakun
    kumakun
    people say they haven't blocked me but i have a feeling they do
    whatever I guess...it could be worse..could be infested with rats..(and thats the reason I'm not going in the lair again)
    nem why are you laughing at me

I moved 4/5 hours away from my friends so I chat with them on msn all the bleeping time...the people I've met here aren't really worth anything to me so I don't bother with them..that sounds mean..whatever..I like rick mercer
  2. unsteady
    unsteady
    I like Jeff Probst.
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    I think rick mercer should be prime minister of canada...are we allowed to talk about such things? I don't think we are..but thats my opinion

are we the only ones here now?
  4. nemine
    nemine
    i have no idea who Jeff Probst is
  5. unsteady
    unsteady
    I think Jeff Probst (the host of Survivor) should be the President of the United States.
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Right, just try to imagine someone with Jeff Probst ego being in charge of a bajillion people, bwhaha ... hey. Wait a second ...
  7. unsteady
    unsteady
    People would get voted out of the country. "The People Have Spoken."
  8. nemine
    nemine
    so.. umm.. survivors is a tv-show then? i seriously don't watch tv anymore so.. -__-;;
  9. unsteady
    unsteady
    Yeah, it's one of those reality tv shows where people are left on an island and only one wins the prize of money and pseudo-fame.
  10. nemine
    nemine
    haha ooh one of those things
    i have never understood what's so great about reality-shows.. heh but it's just me..