aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. kumakun
    kumakun
    oh whatever you are one of the friendliest people on here
  2. nemine
    nemine
    i am in too many ppls siggys, it got too full so i decided to keep only the very first aarin friends and those i chat almost daily.
    and Artemis, maybe you are just friends with those kinda ppl that don't add many friends in their sigs ^^

omg kuma, insane hug emoticon?

you went from crazy to scary again..
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    good that was my goal nem
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    wahh I don't think so, but okay. I get self-conscious sometimes. I think I can say hurtful things
  5. nemine
    nemine
    Artemis can say hurtful things?
    now that is new. all the posts i've seen by you, have been polite and.. well smart.
    all i do is spam and be a total ...cow =___=

and hahaha kuma, first you don't wanna be scary, and now you do.. ? O__O
  6. arinna
    arinna
    ooo, i get it! you people are now doing the "shy" part of the shy/thinkers club.

no worries, you're all friendly and lovely, i'm sure of it

the friends in the signature thingie doesn't say much, really, i've got more friends than i put in my own, and i'm so lazy and forgetful to talk to the ones i have there but shush, that's just me being a horrible person.

and when was that time when you said hurtful things, Artemis?
  7. nemine
    nemine
    haha arinna, you are not being horrible person. i kicked out quite many ppl from my friendlist today, only cos i was pissed
    seriously, if there would be a competition about this groups worse person, i would win you all easily
    and heh, i can do some of that thinker-part later. but now.. exams made me brain-dead.
  8. schetenei
    schetenei
    Better a horrible person than a cold person. Don't have friends in siggy, and never will. Isn't in any sig's friendlist, and isn't interested eiter *sticks tongue out*
    But seriously, I don't even talk much to the friends in my profile, mostly because I don't know what to say besides the ol' "how are ya" thingy >_>

@fighter: Social groups are new, so you haven't missed much
  9. kumakun
    kumakun
    I know all the things I've seen by ArtemisMS have been polite even if she was trying to get her point across..like her view on katara

ya what can I say nem..I'm moody and I don't care anymore

I tried to do some thinking but it didn't turn out so good..but that was my own fault cause I didn't bother to say much in the question..ah fluff whatever *is still in bad mood*
  10. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    Ah... the whole friends in signature thing. ^^; I was a little envious of them sometimes, it's like, wow.... big list!

I actually had a difficult time talking online casually with anyone, this meant on AIM too (with people I see in person too). I couldn't seem to connect with people online too well, so I much preferred talking in person. I had friends say, "Why don't you ever go on AIM!?" I feel like if I'm on AIM, I have to keep my attention on them, and for some reason I hated little conversations like "wats up?" "fine," and it goes nowhere.

But lately I'm learning to talk with others more on this forum, and... it's kinda nice ^^; I'm reminded of how Aarinfantasy's such a nice place.