aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. kumakun
    kumakun
    why do you regret it nemine? I changed mine alot but thats only because I couldn't get it to come out right :/
  2. nemine
    nemine
    haha well. i told the secrets that came to my mind first.. not a good idea, since they were lame
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    I don't even think I have any real secrets thats how lame I am..I hate being called cute..what a shocker:/
  4. nemine
    nemine
    Kuma, i hate being called cute too.. actually, i have no freaking idea what's so cute about me.. a rotten and unstable personality, not to mention i seem to be a tentacle-monster... weird..
    and i can't think of you as cute either, i would use some other lame words. like lovely or sweet, when talking about personality.. or just crazy
    and i don't really have secrets either. well unless you are my relative. then i can't tell you some stuff XD
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    god I am so tired I can't think right..its like trying to walk in quick sand..blah..oh I found my magazine so work on the game should be happening more offten....if I sleep and get my brain to work
  6. nemine
    nemine
    ah yeah i know how that feels Kuma. i hope you'll get some rest soon
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    thanks nem and same to you man I'm bored and muka is the only one on..gonna leave him alone tho..and arch to..I spam that man more then any sane person should..tho that might be why I do it..you know..me not being sane and all
    I don't know why I'm telling you this here but I am so uh ya...

what do you guys do when your awake in the weeeeeeeee hours of the morning when there is no one on....I read and stuff but...I always like it when there is an interesting person around to talk to tho...bah...
  8. nemine
    nemine
    well i am lucky enough to always have someone online. so i can annoy the hell outta them
    and then i read/write or just stare the wall and think.. never a good idea tho..
  9. minfarshaw
    minfarshaw
    hey, im new to the group, hope you'll all me nice to me
  10. nemine
    nemine
    well hello Min.. we are all nice here.. well minus me