aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. strawberriesandcream
    strawberriesandcream
    Thanks for the welcome. Nemine, yeah I do have a long name but you can just shorten it to Cream like my avatar says. Makes it easier than writing out strawberriesandcream all the time.
  2. unsteady
    unsteady
    Sorry you're not feeling well Kuma. No apology necessary. Hope you feel better soon.
  3. dealla
    dealla
    kumakun, don't worry We will wait how long it takes for the game, it doesn't matter You go rest and get out of this depression, ok?
    I don't really have any ideas for the game except that the teams should get their own names and maybe banners to put in signatures. (so it's not just Team 1 but Team 1 The Rasengan Spirits for example *sorry for the stupid example*) I was thinking maybe we should advertise it before it starts, so more people join it..is it only for the group members? The game should have its own thread somewhere, probably in Contests&Trivias. I think a lot of people would join it, especially if it's not a one round deal but an ongoing contest that lasts several weeks. And if you need more points I'm sure the FPMasters will be more than happy to give them out.

@Cream Welcome!
  4. kumakun
    kumakun
    yeah I'm gonna put it out there when I'm closer to having it done... and having a thread for it..the only thing is I don't like not being able to edit and add things in the contest and trivia forum..oh and I forgot its not only for group memebers
    I was going to let people name their groups if they wanted and all that....OH for **** sake I can't even think right ok I'm gonna come back and try to do this again later..hrn..
    if you guys can think of what you would like to see missions wise let me know please and thanx
    this depression isn't bad so no worries eh
    just sorta having little panic attacks here and there
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    This game sounds fun. What will the missions encompass? Like a scavenger hunt?
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    well yes and no..all the different things ninjas have to do..like information gathering..knowledge..search and find..other such things...wish coz would post in here again cause shes my partner in it..or is helping me with it anyways cause I suck so bad..lower rank missions are going to be total crack like in naruto so be affraid of that teams will still be random..tho I am worried for some people
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Oh, cool! So this is only a game open to members of this Group?
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    no for everyone like I said..but its not going to start for awhile and I was just wanting some help with it..to see what you guys would want to see and such
  9. coz1134
    coz1134
    ^_^ I am here! How are you all?
  10. unsteady
    unsteady
    I would like to see things that would be like the search you sent me on earlier. Or like, maybe finding specific youtube videos or webpages.

Maybe have other users involved in some missions, like holding different clues in a scavenger hunt. One hint such as...(I can't think of anything but my old stand-by right now) an anagram for a un like Maku-nuk for kumakun and then once the person figures it out and leaves a message on your profile or e-mails you you give them the next hint...

I'm not sure if that would work for you, but hopefully it will help out.