aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. unsteady
    unsteady
    It's always spring break for me! I'm a NEET (not engaged in education employment or training) now! Hahhahaha
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    me too cause I'm on sick leave...plus I don't go to school..whatever lol
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Shattered lives in Australia

Spring break isn't for awhile for us ... gahh I could really use a break.
  4. nemine
    nemine
    winter break over now. tho i go to school only during exams.. so wasn't much of a break.
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    did I know she lived there...I don't remember...but it seems like something I should have known :/
    nem thanks for changing my name lol I can be described as scary but thats only in real life :/
    crazy is the best word for me
  6. strawberriesandcream
    strawberriesandcream
    I just joined and I wanted to say hello.
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Hello strawberriesandcream!!!
  8. nemine
    nemine
    haha kuma, crazy in the sweet way, that's the way you are
    and heya you.. new member with too long nick XD
  9. kumakun
    kumakun
    don't turn your back cause now I have this!look genma and hayate are happy too

Hey new person thanks for joining and saying hello..I'm weird and crazy..but um most people say they like it?feel free to chat away in here..I do

Yo nemine whats up?
    ArtemisMS so happy your still here
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    I'm not sure what I think of letting me have pictures...should read the rules again its been a few days...gah

Also guys I'm working on my naruto game...if you guys think of anything that you wanna see in it...can be about missions..ideas..whatever let me know alright?
    what sort of missions would you like to have...some will be naruto stuff but other things will be about learning hindden meanings in animes...if you know anything in the lines of that would you let me know...e-mail it so other people wont see it if I use it..e-mail..not pm please and thanx...this doesn't tell you much but I'm tired..depressed..and just out of sorts so forgive me ok?