aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol no I was telling unsteady she could tell you about it in a pm if you wanted to know what it was we were talking about...only cause if I told everyone it would cause trouble later lol sorry for being so cryptic about it

the lair is where the scary people go to chat...and nemine..yes you guys are scary when you talk like that in there...well no its mostly only arch and ptah that I find scary in there..and muka likes to eat babies so nemine finds them and gives them to him cause shes a fangirl! lol I do enjoy muka but I wouldn't call myself a fangirl :/
  2. unsteady
    unsteady
    ??? You crazy crazy kids. Eating babies, next thing I know you'll be back with the chia pets. I can't keep up with the fads these days...
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Well I know that "dead baby" jokes were popular when I was a kid. I always found them very disturbing ...
  4. nemine
    nemine
    Artemis: i wasn't.. joking..o__o; *shivers*
    Kuma: archie.. scary? huuuh? i am confused. Ptah is scary tho. but Alisha is like.. the number one fangirl there

Unsteady: what the hell is a chia pet?
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    hey I'm not the one eating babies..and I don't understand that part of their group at all but thats what they talk about and I have no say since I'm not one of them...but its not something I enjoy I can tell you that much :/

chia pets are plant things that come in different shapes and characters...like garfield sp and bugs bunny..so on...you put seeds on/in the pot? thing and let it grow..I don't know but I used to have a few back when I was a kid..you can most likely find an add on you tube if you wanna see it
    yes arch can be scary but most likely in the way your thinking
    ptah I don't mess with and your sure right about alisha

chia pets-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzY7qQFij_M&feature=related
  6. nemine
    nemine
    can we just drop this "eating babies" thing already
    and ooh.. so that's what they are.. ugh....
    anyway, i just dropped by without any reason at all.. and maybe i should fly out now~
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    alright well talk to you whenever then..I'm not in a good mood myself
  8. nemine
    nemine
    yah, i haven't been in a good mood.. in ages XD
  9. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    I come back in here and the first thing I see is "eating babies" Haha XD

Er, anyway.... it's almost spring break for me, weeee!!
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    ya it seems like its almost spring break for a lot of people..but shattered said shes just going back now..sorta lost on that but anyways..anymore art?