aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol don't worry about the question..I've mostly forgotten about the whole thing myself...who left the group..we had 47 people in here now we have 46
    guess we are being to boring?did anyone here catch the *clue*?
  2. nemine
    nemine
    what the hell are you ppl even talking about?
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    who knows really...seems I'm making a mess of things..but if anyone else wants to have a topic go right a head
    that made me laugh nemine...cause thats what most people think when they first go in the lair...what the hell are these people talking about..eating babies!
  4. nemine
    nemine
    kuma, there is nothing wrong when it comes to eating those little screamin shit... i mean.. babies.. or dreaming of killing mothers for money. i mean.. umnh i should just shut up before i loose those few ppl who are not scared of me yet... *runs hiding*
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    eating babies is not allowed here..I don't think anyways..its never come up b4 :/
    lol sorry everyone for being to lazy to actually explain the destiny plan
    also I've set up the first S rank mission..only one person has gotten it so far...and I think unsteady might get it soon...I have hope that she will
    be a ninja and find me...

My real name is kayte for those of you who don't know
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    A Waken Jaw Pukka Web Tummy
    another clue mostly meant for unsteady since she likes anagrams
  7. nemine
    nemine
    kuma.. is scaring me atm.. o_____o;
  8. Marcy Jade
    Marcy Jade
    how do I do the mission kumakun??
  9. unsteady
    unsteady
    Ok. I'll try my best! (I'm good at making anagrams...not unscrambling them!) Thanks KumaKayte!

Also I find baby eating fairly disgusting. My gag reflex would kick in before I even got close. Have you ever smelled a baby? Even the food they eat repulses me. Ugh. If I go to the cannibal side I'd go for fully formed people...
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Kyahh I cannot even follow this conversation anymore What's wrong with babies?