aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. Robee
    Robee
    Shy? Out of sorts? How bout' some Randomness to cheer you up?
    Here's a story of the 'glamour' of Mt. Everest for you Red_Devil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwuw6...eature=related

@Kuma that is awful what happen to your mother; I hope she is doing better since your last post?

@sio: Cracked ribs? Were you up to something naughty you cheeky monkey?
  2. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hey all -
    @ kuma hope things are going well for you, or at least better. I've been thinking about you and your Mom. I miss you xx I know thats my fault, I've been mia for ages and I just dont use my lj account.

@ Red Devil - welcome to the group. I know its been a while since your post but hopefully you still check the group out. You can talk to us about whatever you want and I wouldnt worry too much about what you posted, everyone feels nervous and unsure about striking up a conversation with someone they dont know. But once you feel comfortable with them then it gets easier and they get to know the real you and you end up friends right>?

@ Robee - Yay I'm glad your back! I would love to say that I did something worth cracking my ribs over but sadly not. I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, tripped over my own shoes and landed on the edge of my wooden bed frame - a bed that was only occupied by me, and I was still so half asleep that I just carried on going to the bathroom then returned to my bed to sleep >.< It was only when I properly woke up in the morning that I realised how much pain I was in!
  3. Robee
    Robee
    @sio chan: eeyouch? My dear you really need to be more careful? I'm glad it wasn't too serious
    I was off work for about a week a couple months back. I partially pulled a disk from my lower spine; I wasn't really
    picking up anything heavy? My sister has arthritis and the mobility of C-3P0: If she and I were in a foot race, she
    would've handed me my @$$! That's how bad it was?
  4. sio chan
    sio chan
    That sounds much worse! Back injuries are really horrible are you feeling better now? I was in a lot of pain for a few weeks and it does still twinge occasionally but I'm better.
  5. Robee
    Robee
    That's god to hear sio; my back twinges once in awhile but it'll pass. But right now I have a terrible pain in my @$$ which I would love to get rid of. Unfortunatley, my employer does not think that is a valid reason to fire the head of my department? So I 'm stuck with him.

Well I've been off for awhile going through a funk during spring, by the time summer rolled around it got worse. My apartment got infested with
    bedbugs, then I just felt defeated and blah! I just didn't feel like dealing with anything and nobody, but I'm feeling somewhat better now. Although, I was not expecting to sleep with vinyl mattress covers. I have not used vinyl mattress covers since I was three and wasn't expecting to use them ever again... or at least until I hit my mid 80's.

The first snows have rolled into 'Winter-peg' and I have just broke out my long johns for their arrival.
  6. freekmijnliefje
    freekmijnliefje
    Hi group. I've been on aarin for a long time, but guess what ~? I rarely talk. I feel like an evil lurker sometimes, actually. I feel guilty even when I request things from others in the forum thinking to myself "I don't contribute, shoot I don't even comment sometimes." ^^;;;;;
  7. Robee
    Robee
    @freekmijnliefje: Don't worry about it. Sometimes we get wrapped up in our own lives we sometimes forget we have a place where we can escape to like this even if it is just for few hours. But it is still good to hear from you.
    Btw...Love the 'Avi': It's a classic."Suck gas Evildoer!"lol
  8. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hello all!!! I'm drunk - sorta, I guess if I was really drunk I wouldnt be online posting about it, id be passed out in bed? Any way - I'm feeling pretty good, I've bashed my arm off of a door and didnt even feel it ... might be sore tomorrow though. How is everyone else>?
    Hello freekmijnliefje. I would like to say right now - that I am very rarely drunk and I'm usually pretty good to talk too ... or maybe being drunk makes me better to talk too? I dont know but my spelling and grammer suck I've had to re-do most of this post several times to actually get it legible. I was a member for 5 years before I started posting - in this group oddly enough, so I can relate xxxx
  9. Robee
    Robee
    Oh no. You should never 'Drink and Post', heaven knows what you will type?

Trying to decide on stocking stuffers this year:

Remember.
    If it's too big you can always send it back to me.
  10. sio chan
    sio chan
    Ah yes but, I am so rarely drunk that when I am I feel the need to share it with people - dont really know why?! I'd be quite happy to find that in my stocking!!