The shy/thinkers club:)

1. kumakun
    kumakun
    I don`t like people ignoring other people >.> I'm sorry you're sad

what sorts of things to do you draw?
  2. namealreadyinus
    namealreadyinus
    *carefully spies into the thread*
    hi there! am i right here? is this for shy people?

i just joined and i hope to have a good time around here.
  3. sio chan
    sio chan
    And I'm here again - only very briefly My computers still not fixed!!
    Hello and welcome to both mshehana and namealreadyinus I'm so glad to have you both here - normally I'm a lot more active but I'm having some hardware issues
    Being softly spoken isnt a bad thing mshehana and your trying which matters the people who ignore you probably are being rude try not to let it bother you! I fancy myself a little bit of an artist as well I draw/ paint portraits and landscapes mainly - what do you like to do?
    namealreadyinus - no need to spy :P definetly in the right place I'm sure your going to have a great time here
    Once my computer issues are sorted *fingers crossed* We can get to know each other much better and become friends
    But on a happy note - I'm in my new job! I started this week tomorrow is my third day but I'm a little concerned as yet I've not been given a contract, no one has taken my bank details or P46 (I have asked) I seem to be working 28hr weeks instead of 35hrs and I'm not going to be in time for pay day which is next week meaning I wont get paid till end of next month which means I'm going to be eating a lot of rice ... or maybe just not eating but other than the starting issues so far everyone I've met is lovely - really nice and friendly ^^
    Leaving my old job was good But I have to admit to being a little disapointed its traditional to go for a leaving do everyone comes out for at least one drink - even if you dont get on or have something else to do on your last working day you all go to the nearest pub and have a drink - doesnt even have to be alcoholic and I wasnt even going to arrange anything cause I figured, well, I'm sure kuma would know why :P anyway they all made a big deal of it and all promised to be there I decided ok fair enough its traditional ... only 2 people came - out of the 12 people who said they'd be there dissapointing but not surprising :/
    Anyways thats my rant ^^
  4. kumakun
    kumakun
    sio you should have hit them with a stick!!!!!!!! I bet you're tired of me saying that right? oh well~
    but atleast you're out of there so that's good. bad **** is going on over here but I guess I shouldn't talk about it in here..but I'm a little crazy at the moment..also I just thanked muka for not liking me..I'm a weirdo~

I joined this penpal site cause my friend did and I got all these guys asking me to marry them and its really bloody annoying! the site is meant for people who want to learn other languages so of course I'm there to learn some japanese XD I met to nice japanese people..a girl and a boy so I'm happy I guess...just can't deal with the rest of the people.>.> and I'm not being rude either cause if people from other places want to talk to me they can...it just seems like the rest of them are after me and I don't like it..like oh a new girl I'll try an get her..it's like school or something..know what I mean?

seems I'm chatty today:/

this is the right place if you're shy ^^ over the past 2 years things have died down so theres not much talking going on anymore but please feel free to write about whatever you want..someone will answer it just might not be right away..also you don't have to talk like sio and I do if you don't want to...I mean about real life or whatever~

I'm sick.
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    sio you should have hit them with a stick!!!!!!!! I bet you're tired of me saying that right? oh well~
    but atleast you're out of there so that's good. bad **** is going on over here but I guess I shouldn't talk about it in here..but I'm a little crazy at the moment..also I just thanked muka for not liking me..I'm a weirdo~

I joined this penpal site cause my friend did and I got all these guys asking me to marry them and its really bloody annoying! the site is meant for people who want to learn other languages so of course I'm there to learn some japanese XD I met to nice japanese people..a girl and a boy so I'm happy I guess...just can't deal with the rest of the people.>.> and I'm not being rude either cause if people from other places want to talk to me they can...it just seems like the rest of them are after me and I don't like it..like oh a new girl I'll try an get her..it's like school or something..know what I mean?

seems I'm chatty today:/

this is the right place if you're shy ^^ over the past 2 years things have died down so theres not much talking going on anymore but please feel free to write about whatever you want..someone will answer it just might not be right away..also you don't have to talk like sio and I do if you don't want to...I mean about real life or whatever~

I'm sick.
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    sio!!! that girl I had a fight with on lj that time let me see her posts so I commented and she said she felt bad about the way she treated me YAY
  7. sio chan
    sio chan
    I'm here! Only briefly again My computer is gubbed and has I'm now not going to get paid till next month I dont have any money to buy a new one so I'm going to have to use my Dads - which I cant do very often or for very long
    Kuma I was leaning towards the stick or the nails in the sock approach a little myself ^^ New job is certainly different and I like it well enough its just ... I dont knowits not really what I imagined it to be - whatever that was I dont know Early days yet this is only my third week so I'm still getting to know the run of things.
    I'm sorry things are getting mad again for you I was seriously hoping youd get a break for a while - but glad lj girl has changed her mind and seen reason ^^ silver linings are always good
  8. sio chan
    sio chan
    *prod prod prod*
    So its been a week (roughy) since I was last able to get on - how is everyone? I'm tired and my knee hurts still and I'm officially poor - almost have £60 to last the next 4 weeks till pay day - fun! I'll be fine and I can deal with money stuff ^^
    Love to all hope your well!! *hugs in the virtual world!*
  9. Robee
    Robee
    What? A guy disappears for nearly half a year and all I get is a piddly hug?
    I DEMAND AT LEAST A GOOD MOLESTATION!!

or at least a half decent Rodgering?

Well I havn't been arrested (at least not yet? not in this country anyway?) but I have been busy. Being clinically 'brain-dead to the world does tend to take a toll on one's personal outlook on life. I have been unhappy, disillusioned and uninspired by what my real life has been dumping on me these past few months? It's so idiotic I'm not going to go into to details. I needed a sanctuary to purge my mental ilk and failed miserably these past few months on my own.
    I hope to become inspired again by coming back here. I hope the group has been doing well in my absence and I hope you didn't worry too much while I was away?
  10. sio chan
    sio chan
    Robee!!! :lovelovelove: I dont have the equipment for a decent Rodgering never mind a half decent one but I can molest with abadon *glee*
    On a more serious note - how the hell are you? Youve been gone for ages and ages I'm really glad to have you back *huggles*

I've been watching and reading the news about Japan - its awfull, I cant get over how horrific it is I just hope that they find survivors (as many as possible) and that the nuclear plant gets back under control. I cant even imagine the rebuilding that needs to be done.
    Sending all my love and hope and good thoughts out there - for what its worth.