2. coz1134
    coz1134
    Yes, Coz... ^_^
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    That's a lot of shy people ^^ *'s shy friends*
  4. kumakun
    kumakun
    ya the poll is kinda interesting too I think...a number of people said they were to shy to try to make a thread :/
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    haha I answered that XD I've made a thread once or twice, and wow ... it was not easy
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    i'm a lunatic who does it anyway...way to many threads out there by me..
    but i have fun and people answer..mostly :/
  7. fireflower08
    fireflower08
    i agree with artemis...but there are a lot of not so shy persons out there!...shy people can be fun. and why do you compare a road with slippery chinese noodles?
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    i was randomly being stupid and that happened to be the road conditions in japan..not my fault lol thats just what my mail said
    lot of people say they are shy on here but I count them as some of my funniest friends...like nemine *stalk*

happy you've joined my friend
  9. kumakun
    kumakun
    What do you guys think of this Destiny plan? It's from GundamSEED Destiny and I was just wondering what you guys all thought of it..might get introuble for it but I hope not because this seems iteresting to me...oh and you don't actually have to watch the gundam series to understand this

ok this sort of says what coodinators and naturals are..its to long to type out and I didn't want to put it in spoilers..so I'll just link it eh?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...n_enhancements

In GudamSEED Destiny the destiny plan is sort of reveiled and this is what it is..
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilbert_Durandal

If you get past the mecha its a really good story and really if things go the way they are right now it might not be to far off or whatever...people are already trying to turn their kids into coordinators if you really think about it...I took some sleeping pills so this is kinda hard to do..but I wanted to see what you guys think about it
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    since this was a thinkers group to I thought why the hell not eh