aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. Lioslaith
    Lioslaith
    I've started new medication! I feel really weird and I have a very odd urge to clean everything I see cause it's all so filthy! I never noticed before but this place is a dump! I think the trash is alive too. I'm pretty sure I saw it move...I think it whispered horrible things to me too...stupid filth...I will DESTROY you! (runs off to fight the mess)
    (crawls back wounded) Well that didn't work....

Nobody even likes my thread...I feel a little sad about that. At least I did it though! And thanks for everything Kuma! You're the best, little sad I can't do anything for you though. If there is just let me know.
  2. Lioslaith
    Lioslaith
    Hey guys! I made a Hetalia fan group! Check it out if you have the time! I thought maybe this time someone would be nice...I mean other than Kumakun...I think I'll definitely like this group better than my own though.
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    lio I don't think you ever gave me that link :/ did people say they didn't like your thread? like I told you b4 when I first joined I had so many threads going it wasn't even funny..some were really popular and some weren't...it does make a person sad but a group is a good way to go about it *nods* when I first joined no one really talked about avatar the last airbender so I started a group and got it going...now that the movie is out it might pick back up again or it might not...almost everyone I felt close to on here has stopped posting the way they used to :/
    ah well no one can do anything but wait in my case..unless you can reverse time...that would be a big help!
    also I translated part of what you said but won't post it cause I didn't ask you first...but it did say you were going to fight chaos!
  4. sio chan
    sio chan
    Lio - I'm sorry I didnt even know you created a thread! About what? I know nothing about Hetalia but I can offer moral support>? ^^
    Reversing time would be an amazing gift! Would you be able to hold onto the hindsight of knowing what would happen in the future with the choices you made originally?
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    ok even though I tried hard today I've decided I'm leaving for a while so please be good so I don't get into trouble lol it was nice meeting all of you!
  6. Jasper
    Jasper
    o.o ur leaving D8
  7. sio chan
    sio chan
    Lifes taking its toll *huggles kuma* I'm sorry I had to leave so abruptly earlier today on msn I hope your ok and everything gets better for you soon. Speak to you again, either on msn, livejournal or whenever you come back to the group *hugs some more*
  8. Lioslaith
    Lioslaith
    I'm ALWAYS good. (evil smirk) Good luck with whatever your endevor happens to be. It's not that anyone was mean so much as they gave me stupid answers I wanted to smack them for. I don't like it when people talk to me like I'm retarded.

Sio-You can read Axis Powers Hetalia on mangafox. I'll post the link to mah group thingy. It's more for discussion so you could probably just jump in and learn all ya wanna know from everyone that joins. If ya have any specific questions I could probably answer some of them.
  9. Lioslaith
    Lioslaith
    aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection - Hetalia Fans United(open to all really)

That's my group! There's only one other person and they haven't really posted anything...
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    *Not really here*
    secret santa is up so go make your 3 wishes!
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f18/t1...2010-a-p6.html
    also I suffer from the 7 deadly sins but I'm really trying to work on it.