aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. sio chan
    sio chan
    lol - kuma stalker ^^
    We keep on missing each other, its seems just has I sign off you sign in! Man our timing sucks!
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    I was on msn the whole time but its ok I know I'm troublesome sometimes.
  3. sio chan
    sio chan
    you where? I've not signed on >.< Its not troublesome, just been kinda popping on to do some messages, look for jobs then go off again. I'm sorry been kinda neglecting to sign on - I hope your ok?
    Jasper how did it go? Are you alright I was thinking good thoughts in your direction today just in case.

So quick question on a completely unrelated subject does anyone here have an iPod? I've gotten this really old one that I've just taken out of its packaging and its taking forever to charge up even though the little battery symbol is full - getting really frustrating - Kuma you inspired me to start learning Japanese (or try to anyways) I bought this 'earworms' cd that I'm supposed to transfer to am MP3 - hence the iPod that I've had in storage for years and forgotten about was brought out and dusted off but its just not charging!
  4. Lioslaith
    Lioslaith
    Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I got sick again and couldn't wake up.

Jasper, wow that dude's a jack ass. Sorry your relationship didn't work out but you could definitely do better. You should get yourself a real man! (grins)

Apart from that how has everyone been lately?
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    I'm not really ok but that's how life goes so I'm just going with it for now..nothing I can do about it anyways.

I have one but never bothered with it and don't actually know what it is..sorry>_<;
    I have japanese for dummies on cds lol and a few books but "my japanese coach" for nintendo ds really taught me the most I think...plus I watch so many shows that you just pick up on what they are saying after awhile..like what is it now..over 800 arashi things? plus bleach,naruto,and a few others...plus I just got done saint seiya the lost canvas..I need more of that

Lioslaith happy you made a thread but I gotta warn you that I might not get your messages if you pm them..my inbox is like 2 away from being full so yeah..
    you can't wake up and I can't get to sleep..what a group we are~
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    I have one and do not mind it , really regret it > _ < .. do not know .
    I have several books and laughs , "Nintendo DS is the coach of Japan 's "My Plus I best think I really just watch , they are more aware of that says a while later , many Japanese CD program teaches you dummy . . Like , now that the storm ... What is 800 ? Plus Bleach , Naruto , and some others ... Plus I just finished canvas Seiya lost .. I need a more

Lioslaith is satisfied , the thread made , I will pm them to you ... if my inbox is full so that the second distance , since it was .. yeah , I'm your message You may get a warning that can not obtain
    I can not sleep and not wake up ... what to get our group can not

I seriously love that it translates arashi to storm everytime XD

and I didn't call you a dummy..what a mean translation>.>
  7. Jasper
    Jasper
    I am doing pretty good now that i know all this things are actually better and i dont have to worry anymore ^^
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    I got my sword~!
    Also I never thought I would say this since I don't like bing but if you use the bing translater you can type in english and translate it to japanese...theres a thing to let you hear what you said in japanese too if that helps at all~
  9. sio chan
    sio chan
    :Yay: for sword ^^ so the translation is calling me a dummy? Thats fair I sort of am ^^
    Lio - I'm sorry you've not been feeling well - hope your doing better?
    Jasper - I'm glad that things are all resolved for you and now you can move forward
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    hard to be happy about a sword when everything else is **** but I`m doing my best.