aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol well you seem to be less shy of him then other people
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    kumakun challenges everyone who enters here and claims to be shy <3 We all start to wonder if really we ARE shy...
  3. nemine
    nemine
    kuma is mean i am shy -___-
  4. kumakun
    kumakun
    I am not mean!..I'm just surprised by some people thas all
    aarinkohai has started..bout flippen time eh even if we know who will win..or will most likely win..my bets are still with demeter and dm.su
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Well I know it did take a long time for it to get started, but this may just prove how shy a lot of us are ... I hovered over that thread many times, sweating over who to nominate, and once I even entered someone's name but chickened out. It's a difficult thing to do, and I think all the nominators are very brave and very kind for their efforts, and dear Shigure, too, for hosting it.

Well dm.su is a super sweet guy, and Demeter is wonderful, too; so if either of them wins, it's well deserved
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    ya I'm for dm.su more then demeter even tho I know shes nice..ArtemisMS*feels hurt* lol pure jokes I've always known I wasn't going to win..anyways I stopped by to say I made another thread..I'd like it if some of you would post in it..its not my "your aarin peeps you love/adore" this is about changes in you..when you noticed and if you like the new you or old you better ...I'm tired but I know you guys will understand what I'm saying

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f18/t6...t_noticed.html
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Well I'm not going to say I'm more for anyone over someone else; I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, and really, I don't think any one person is better than the other. But I did vote, and I voted to the person that I thought contributed the most to the forum, and was the most mature and friendly XD

Okay, I voted in your thread lol I couldn't do the aarin peeps you adore thing, because, again, I felt too nervous and shy to actually list names!
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol ya I don't like that voting thing for kohai at all but its ok
    lol noooo don't be shy...I put arch in there and that took alot lol..just about killed me actually
  9. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    There are lots of nice people nominated and it was hard to pick even though this time we could pick three people. I think whoever wins will be deserving and all the top vote getters have contributed to the forum. I have a favorite; however it doesn't mean that person is better than the others. It just means that person has had a greater impact for me on the forum.
  10. nemine
    nemine
    i wanted to choose only one to vote, and it was sooo hard
    they all deserve it ^___^
    but then i made a list, and i had only 2 to choose from after that~