aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. Robee
    Robee
    @kumakun: Late Letters! I'd complain to Canada Post immmediatley! lol A mental flash back Junjou Romantica popped into my head, when Hiroki found all those love letters written to him by Nowaki. "I can to live to be 100 with what I have in my arms right now!"
    Seriously, I am glad you got a peice of your family history back and I hope the Army censors did not trash the letters completely.

@Sio Chan: Cooking from scratch? I had to come new and creative ways to eat liver as opposed to putting in flour and frying it. Because I needed to boost my iron intake. I bake liver instead of frying it.

I take a fork and perforate the liver. In a seperate container or small mixing bowl place 1/2 of dried bread crumbs mixed with my favorite spices or herbs. I usually use 2 tablespoons of product called 'Mrs. Dash'. Bread your liver completely with the mix and place in a shallow cake pan (8' inches square; I'm a bachelor it's all I need).

Add 1/2 a cup of water mixed with plain tomato paste (seasoned tomato paste or ketchup if you prefer); make sure the water is still fluid not thick because I want the fluid mix to boil through the perforations. Cover with a lid or foil and place in a preheated oven at 275F degrees for a 1/2 hour. Remember to check again every 15 minutes, turn the breaded liver over and adding more water-paste mix if required. Cook thoroughly.

Serve with a bake potato, greens (seasoned french greens are the best) and/or cream corn. Viola! A healthy, balanced dinner without frying the nutrients required from it. Bon appetit.
  2. sio chan
    sio chan
    Thank you Robee a new Recepie to try you know I've never tried Liver before ... is it nice? I made myself a roast veg casserole today for dinner and I made tamago for the first time ever for my breakfast this morning it was actaully lovely but I managed to splash hot oil over my hand whilst cooking it (beginner's mistake) now some of my fingers have all blistered and cracked >.< ah well live and learn right?
    How are you anyways? I hope things are getting better hun *huggles*
  3. Robee
    Robee
    Liver is an acquired taste, most people eat it floured, fried, smothered in onions and marinated in ketchup. Yeesh!

I made the similiar mistake when I was ten. I was frying an egg with cooking oil and got splashed across my chest. I got a good scarring to remind me never cook unless supervised and to wear a shirt while cooking.

As or myself, I've been back to the old grind again. Working for the same company and resisting the urge to kill my co-workers.
    How about you?
  4. kumakun
    kumakun
    Robee-it wasn't the government that had it was the part of my family I don't like...lol and at the time of him writting them he seemed to be moving around alot so it was most likely hard to catch him...he was in Italy in 44 before D-Day so yeah..

sorry guys I'm not feeling well so I'll have to come back and write somemore later
  5. sio chan
    sio chan
    I'm sorry your not feeling well kuma *cuddles* I hope your feeling better soon!
    @Robee ouch! Sounds sore - I'm one of these naturally clumsy people, I used to work in a canteen and I burned/ cut myself repeatedly but so badly that I've been permanently scarred over a large part of my body - all my scars are on my hands and forearms in small patches >.<
    Dont kill your co-workers, its not worth it, I hope you find something new soon!!
  6. Robee
    Robee
    @kumakun: I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I hope you're feeling better soon too.

@sio chan: You're gonna try the 'liver recipe'? Boy do you know how to live vicariously!lol. I hope the recipe works for you?

The city where I live got hit by the edge of a 'Colorado Low'; which means I'll be doing a lot of shovelling Monday morning. This also means the end of the unseasonable warm weather here in 'Winter-peg'; now we are gonna to get back to the 'Big Freeze' we are so familiar with here.

Oh well, we were being spoiled by the nice temps in January anyway?
  7. sio chan
    sio chan
    yup vicarious living that's me :P its more along the lines of I want to try as many new new things as possilbe - although I'll be honest here I didnt really enjoy the liver - I ate a little of it but I ended up more eating the veg I'd cooked with it hmm I'm going to try a diff receipie with the liver I have left over and see if I can aquire a taste for it ^^
    I can feel myself shivering just at the thought of the weather coming your way!! *wrap up warm!!*
  8. Robee
    Robee
    Blizzard conditions shut down the highways around my city today. The wind blew snow in gusts from 60-70km per hour from drifts piled 2 to 3 feet high. The needle dropped to -20 degrees Celsius; that's not including the windhill factor. I had to work outside part of the day.

This was not a day I wish to have a little hair on my a$$ but fur instead.
    It was freaking cold today and it's just gonna get worse tomorrow?!
    lol
  9. sio chan
    sio chan
    aw Robee! I hope things are a little warmer now?!
    So my Company's funding was cut and they now have to consolodate meaning that 200 employee's have to be made redundant - doesnt affect me directly I work in a customer facing role but people who work in IT, corresspondance and admin are affected ... and I'm not naive once they start making cuts its not going stop, our budget was hit pretty hard and with the election coming this year as well their going to have to review again and I know that the customer service staff is going to be next - how can it not be?
  10. sio chan
    sio chan
    "has been drinking, and dancing, but not doing any romancing. Hey!"
    Imagine it in the beat I'm thinking of and it's kind of a song
    since it seems traditional that whenever I have few (there were free cocktails till 11pm and I got there at 7.30pm!!) that I come here ... so here I am ^^ I made the decision to wear heels tonight, but feet did not agree with my decision and after dancing till 1am they overuled me, I could no longer walk on them grr stupid feet stupid heels.
    Yay Cocktails!