aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. kumakun
    kumakun
    happy you're happy in fredericton

guys I seriously wanted to knock a girl out at the drs today..seriously..after I came out I was swearing like I was ricky from the trailer park boys ...plus you know you've seen to many episodes if you know which is worse..a shitacain or a shitsami XD

sio its not so much that its a good show..its just so stupid I have to laugh at it..I'm weird what can I say
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    YouTube - Best of Trailer Park Boys <- trailer park boys...don't watch if you don't like swearing and drugs and such cause ricky can't control himself lol seriously he thought god and santa are the same person XD yes I know its fake it just makes me laugh at how good they are at acting...also...RUSH XD

sio chan did I tell you shifty powers died? I remember talking about it with someone but I couldn't remember who..I liked him..2 others from easy died to but I can't think of who though I would know the name if I heard it...random..don't mind me.
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    I can't even get a strike normally and this guy does it on his head T^T lol I wanna play msn bowling now XD
    ryan is made of win and I love him <3 YouTube - Most Impossible Bowling Trick Shot !
  4. shanna261
    shanna261
    merry christmas all I want to know what everyone best gift was
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    I didn't really want anything except for a yellow scarf to match nino and sleep which I didn't get....sio remember those pix from yesterday? wait till you see the ones from today I look like death

what about everyone else?
  6. shanna261
    shanna261
    I just finished unwraping and my best would have to be harry potter 6 i am so glad I got it YAY
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    sio chan Band of Brothers is on XD XD XD XD
    hope everyone is having a good holiday<3
  8. sio chan
    sio chan
    I'm hope everyone got something nice and had a good Christmas, I'm dying of the flu ... my mum reckons I could have swine flu theres a fun thought! I think I'm just loaded with the flu, mainly I feel as though someone has beaten me all over with a big stick *sigh* If I still feel bad tomorrow I'm going to phone my gp with my symtoms and see what they say >.<
  9. kumakun
    kumakun
    I was watching a hard days night last night and for some reason found it hilarious when john sniffed the coke XD I've seen the movie b4 but for some reason it seemed extra funny or something..maybe my lack of sleep who knows but yea...

sio o_O; hope you don't! I'm surprised berry hasn't been in here freaking out
  10. shanna261
    shanna261
    soi chan I feel for u I also am sick with the flu have to take this awful stuff that tastes so wrong it should not be on the market hopefully we feel better soon. I say hi to any new members if there are any.

Happy New Year everyone

As for berry him not being on may be partly my fault you see I kind of got him adddicted to facebook berry today the world tomorrow you like face book you like face book you like face book now say it with me

everyone have a good day see you all next year