aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. Aeli
    Aeli
    nice to meet you all.
  2. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hello and welcome to you Aeli ^^ Nice to have you here and I hope you can post here whenever you want to I seem to have caught a cold since yesterday and I've got my HR meeting tomorrow with my manager to discuss my 'Persistant Absenteeism' I'm scared I'm going to get sacked ... as it is I dont like my job very much but I need the money and job prospects are slim just now - no one is hiring!
  3. Aeli
    Aeli
    hi sio chan nice to meet you, i hope everything goes well with you.
  4. sio chan
    sio chan
    well I havnt been sacked - good thing, I'm going to be monitered for the next 12 months - bad thing and if I'm absent again during that time I could be/ will be sacked. Peristant medical condition be damned!!
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    sio chan things really are going the bleep way for you huh? watch rick mercer eat gold it will make you feel better..YouTube - Rick Mercer: Rick's Gold
  6. Aeli
    Aeli
    oh man, lets hope that doesn't happen to you sio chan.
  7. sio chan
    sio chan
    Ok Rick Mercer funny - is it wrong that hope the security gaurds chased him for the stapler?
    Thanks for the support guys *huggles kumakun and Aeli* I'm going for a hospital check next wednesday so I'm hoping we can investigate that we bit further into what is going on with me and how I can over it Just have to be sure not to be ill or overcome with migraine's for the next year (cause it'll be just that easy!)
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    rick always leaves with something! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mm5c...eature=channel

I'm seeing a dr tomorrow sio chan..hes gonna say " you need to sleep more" and I'm going to say " no ****ing ****"
  9. Aeli
    Aeli
    *huggles back*
  10. sio chan
    sio chan
    hmm for some reason that link is 'not available in my country due to copy right issues' but I did find the funny or die channel that had the prop 8 musical that made me laugh