aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hey all, Shanna hope you have a good time at film I've not heard of the Stepfather, although I've not been to cinema in ages! How are we all today? I'm so tired and I'm a bit nervous I'm due back at work tomorrow after being off for a week and I'm not sure whats going to happen I'm starting to worry about job security, I've nver been fired before >.<
  2. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    Im very good! i got Rosetta Stone Russian and its fun and chanllengeing Stepfather looks....like a typical horror movie I want to see hmm...what is out?
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    I got japanese for dummies since I have to save for cake which I should be starting today

Ii bengoshi o shimasen ka?

^ cause I actually do really need one >.>
  4. hishiro-kuu
    hishiro-kuu
    Hello everyone... new here. How are you all??
  5. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    Hello again!^^ welcome here im doing alright, been teaching myself Russian i think im doing okay, but could be doing better like it shows a picture of a boy swimming but i look it up on this tranloter and its something else :S confusing at time O.o
  6. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hello and welcome hishiro-kun ^^ How are you? Why are you learning Russian Beryl? I've failed at every language I've ever tried to learn (all two of them but I keep thinking that maybe I can actually attempted to learn something
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    I used to say things in japanese to bug berry XD
  8. shanna261
    shanna261
    I have great news right now I am in frederiction which means I am finually on that well needed vacation I am so glad. secondly in one months time twilight is coming out so I am so exicted for that. It turns out I won't be going alone either my sisters are going as well along with a friend of mine and a friend of mindi's so its ganna be a all girls night full of tears and yelling at Edward for being such a ass I can't wait lol.

Befoe I forget welcome Hishiro its good to see new members

Ja na everyone gomen Berry I could not resisit you know how much I love my Japanesse.
  9. kumakun
    kumakun
    oh good you get to go..wish I could! its been ages since I've been!

lol poor berry...but atleast I'm not calling him jichan XD
  10. sio chan
    sio chan
    I was screamed at by a customer yesterday and he actually made me cry ... at work ...