aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hello and welcome to you saylyn - how cute is your pukka avi?! We all get on pretty well here so feel free to post what ever you like you can yse your account any whay you wish to
    I'm so glad your ok Darkdweller, also that something good came from it, your dad got a chance to express his feelings for you, and you realised just how much your dad cares about you - a bright side to an awful incident
  2. DarkDweller
    DarkDweller
    'a bright side to an awful accident' I like the way u put it! *hugs* thank u, yeah, am ok, i was just left a little shaky, now when I am with someone in a car, its like memories of that incident make me flinch a little, thats all that was left of that incident...but overall am ok.
    ummmm...it seems like people dont come here much...not that am complaining bc am pretty busy myself with school...which i hate very much...anyways, hope ur all doing ok
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    sorry I didn't comment about your crash...I just don't really like to talk about things like that when I'm depressed already..but I'm really happy you're doing alright

hello new peeps!

these are my Zanpakuto

Kayte's Zanpakutō:

Kayte unseals this zanpakutō with the command "Whirl, Fire Balm!" It resembles a gigantic, square set of bolas which throws off sparks and opponent suffers severe nerve pain.

Kuma's Zanpakutō:

Kuma's Dream of White Snow is always activated, and resembles a cloud of blades in the air around the wielder. It makes any body part touched by this weapon explode.
  4. kumakun
    kumakun
    sio chan 's Zanpakutō:

sio chan carries Icy Meditation sealed into the form of a fountain pen. At the command "Assimilate, Icy Meditation!" it transforms into a jagged chain mace with a short chain. It produces a cage of electricity

lol sio chan yours sounds so odd!though I guess people aren't expecting to be attacked by fountain pen XD
  5. saylyn
    saylyn
    Oh thanks for the kind welcome everyone! Now I'll just have to gather my courage and write some more
  6. DarkDweller
    DarkDweller
    @kumakun, thats alright! not to worry, i understand, why r u depressed already though...thanks for the support! hope we can help u here too

@saylyin: u can do it!! we'll all be waiting to hear(read) more about u!
  7. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    darkdweller and saylyn welcome here! how is everyone doing?
  8. saylyn
    saylyn
    I'm doing great Just passed a math test, phew, I'm awful when it comes to math, haha
    How about you, Beryl? All good?
  9. sio chan
    sio chan
    LOL kuma - I attack with a fountain pen thats awesome! I get to produce electricity whoop whoop!
    @Darkdweller I do usually come here quite often but I cant get here so often just now cause I have to work a lot and I'm studying for my exams just now as well I only have a month to go! :stress: but once thats all done I'll be able to check in everyday again
    Dont worry about posting until your ready saylyn ^^ I'm glad your test went well do you have any more to do? I hated Math at school and as soon as I could promptly forgot everything I knew about it - so now I cant do basic sums in my head >.<
    Hey Beryl!! I'm doing ok other than the stressing about uni exams how are you?
  10. saylyn
    saylyn
    I'm afraid that I'm far from done, Sio Chan But I'll keep on struggling! And yes, I understand what you mean, I had a bad math teacher before who ruined the whole subject for me, poo her