aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. kumakun
    kumakun
    its black? did you ever change the layout b4? mines the green one XD but yeah you can just change it back with the drop down thing at the bottom of the page or whatever ^^

-- Blue Fantasy ---- Blue Fantasy Wide -- Dark Fantasy ---- Dark Fantasy Wide -- Green Fantasy ---- Green Fantasy Wide Contact Us - aarinfantasy.com - Archive - Privacy Statement - Top
  2. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    ya same here sio chan! mine is black now, and i didn't change it : S it just came up like that
  3. AAA83
    AAA83
    odd... mine is black too, but I thought it was b/c i did actually change mine awhile ago.
  4. kumakun
    kumakun
    what exactly is with the flags at the bottom on here?

yeah but you can change it back to whatever color you want right?

whenever this place updates and whatever I always end up with the blue one until I change it back.
  5. sio chan
    sio chan
    I actually it changed it to the green one now ^^ - I think the blacks been added as default for the forum for Halloween coming up - Ok I'm working a lot of overtime starting from this week onwards so I'll probably still come on but not as often as I normally do for a while *sigh* I'm thinking of the money
  6. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    oh wow! the flags change the language setting on here cool, so people now can understand each other
  7. sio chan
    sio chan
    now that I know what the flags do I've just tried to read the forum in the various different languages, thanks for the heads up Beryl!!
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    Berry knows this the best...but I'm going to go crazy with the japanese one
  9. kumakun
    kumakun
    thats awesome....I wonder if it changes the grammer? or how this works..I just said "genki desu ka?" and it changed but I don't know if the change was correct

and is there something going on with the points system cause every so often I look over and my points have changed..changed 4 times one day...maybe I should get back into reading whats going on with the forum
  10. sio chan
    sio chan
    I have no idea if there's anything going on, tbh I dont really check up on the forum new stuff unless I actually notice a difference >.<
    I'm trying to grapple with the French language flag, I havnt used any of my french since Fourth year in Secondary School which was a LONG time ago and I think I've forgotten more than I actually knew I keep having to flick in between french and english to see whats been posted