aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. sio chan
    sio chan
    Yeah but I've never spoken directly to any of them ... have I? oh no's what have I said!!
    I dont even though what my blood type is! - But I didnt know that Japan hire people based on it?! That seems a bit strange...
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    yeah I guess you weren't around when they were all still chatty

Japan used to do that but I think they are stopping because people are suing and such...sometimes I wonder if thats how johnnys makes his boy bands tho

Current popularity
    Discussion of blood types is widely popular in women's magazines as a way of gauging relationship compatibility with a potential or current partner. Morning television shows feature blood type horoscopes, and similar horoscopes are published daily in newspapers. In addition, a series of four books that describe people's character by blood type ranked third, fourth, fifth and ninth on a list of best selling books in Japan in 2008 compiled by Tohan Corporation.[5]

Although there is no proven correlation between blood type and personality, it remains popular with the many matchmaking services that cater to blood type. In this way, it is similar to the use of astrological signs in the west, which is also popular in Japan. Asking one's blood type is common in Japan, and people are often surprised when a non-Japanese does not know his or her own blood type.[6]

Many idols, tarento and other Japanese celebrities include a blood type statistic in their profiles, in addition to other facts such as their hobbies and star sign.

It is common among anime and manga authors to mention their character's blood types, and to give their characters corresponding blood types to match their personalities. Some video game characters also have known blood types, such as in the Street Fighter series, the Soul series, the Final Fantasy series, the Resident Evil series, the Melty Blood series, the Guilty Gear series, and the Dead or Alive series, which lists character blood types in both the manual and in-game bios. In addition, it is common for video game series, such as Gungriffon, Tekken, Animal Crossing, Metal Gear Solid 2 and Princess Maker to allow for blood type as an option in their creation modes

^ I just thought that was interesting and its true..even ichigo in bleach says what his blood type is.
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    In Japan, blood type has influenced peoples lives in unexpected ways. For instance, some Japanese companies have planned departments around the blood types of their workforce. A baseball coach is reported to have used it in the selection of his teams.

During World War II, Japan’s Imperial Army is rumoured to have formed battle groups according to blood type, while a kindergarten has reportedly adapted its methods of teaching along the same lines. The class is split according to blood type, and then different teaching techniques are used depending on the group. It is also used extensively in dating services as a good indicator of potential matches.

In 1930, after the blood type/personality link was first suggested
  4. Kairakichi
    Kairakichi
    @Sio chan- Wow. O.o So it's just not Iowa that is doing that? I guess eventually everyone is just going to get screwed over by FB. What a dangerous thing that is. O.o Disciplinary just because of that? That is just crazy! I see nothing wrong with posting something like that. That is just wrong.
  5. sio chan
    sio chan
    I dont know if you can judge FB as being dangerous for being what it is, its how people use/ misuse it right? hmmm its an interesting topic idea, I would agree that in my friends situation that what was posted was fairly harmless but when you look at it from the sense of the violent rivalry that exsits between those two football teams and the fact that police rightly or wrongly HAVE to be seen as being impartial and cannot allow themselves to be seen in any way that could challenge their need to be authoritive figures who protect justice right? Which is a whole other topic of debate >.< Do people's perceptions of what a postion of power should be impact on what it actually is?
    @ Kuma - you know your right I've noticed in a lot of the manga's the characters always state their blood type and in animes as well the characters ask each other and stuff ... I still dont know what mine is - I'd be looked at very oddly then wouldnt I? Does anyone here know their own blood type?
  6. Kairakichi
    Kairakichi
    @sio- True but I still think that FB is dangerous. >>
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    sio chan I'm AB and so is jackie chan and aiba masaki XD
  8. Kairakichi
    Kairakichi
    I'm A positive but I don't know who else has it. >>
  9. AAA83
    AAA83
    Hi everyone. New to the group. I joined to try and help kumakun get you guys chatting a little, but you guys seem to be talking a little more again... But I'm here if ya need me!
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    yeah we're talking again but its nice to have more people and more topics <3