aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. Kairakichi
    Berylcrazy- Thank you. I think that they are just silly things. I mean, the weather station that is close by even has a facebook where if you are getting hit by a major storm, you can send pictures of the storm to them through twitter or FB. I'm thinking "WTH? Who would really do that?" I never got into those things. -.- Just not my thing. AF, that's my thing because I can talk about yaoi. Deviantart, that's another thing that I like, because I can post my art and writing on there and I can get help on it. Twitter/Facebook/Myspace: love to see you out do Af and DA.
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    guys aarinfantasy was on my page T^T lol it always freaks me out..I'm like oh crap did I do something!?!?!o_O;
    pretty sure I didn't tho so I'm not really sure why she was there
  3. shanna261
    shanna261
    alright alright you win guys but remember I let you win lol I rarely use twitter and I don't use myspace I also don't use that art thing either and I came across aarin by mistake but I joined anyway and I am glad that I did you know what I have been using lately tho skype and I like it coz I can take to my nee chan that lives in the natherlands. OH GUESS WHAT guess what I did fun and exciting last night I SLEPT in my own bed yay
  4. kumakun
    kumakun
    I wonder if she did something with my twitter thing? T^T ah oh well

shanna do you not have msn or anything?

for sleeping in your own bed XD
  5. sio chan
    sio chan
    Kuma Ok the sailor suits where cute but those ... was it horse head tutu skirts? That was scary, funny but scary >.< I'm going to be seeing those dance moves for a while lol
    I dont get twitter at all I'm with you all why would I want to update the world with every single action I'm doing - why would anyone care? But I can see the appeal of keeping your family and friends upto date with your life maybe 'Tweeting' on special occasions would be an interesting thing to do? I do like Facebook though I use to keep in contact with all my extended family and friends that I dont get to see so much ^^ I've never used myspace so I dont know what the fuss is about.
    Aw Shanna I hope things are ok dont let your sister take advantage of you just try to have fun and enjoy the wedding *huggles*
    *********EDIT*****************
    Ok I missd the other posts just above this one ... I keep meaning to get a DA account but then I havnt done any of my artwork for a really long time - I think I just lost my drive for it I was rejected my so many companies after graduation that I just got downhearted ^^ I want to start again!
    @Kuma - the aarin? I would be terrified if she stopped by my page - like you I'd immediatly think I'd done something wrong on the forum or something! - Not really fair is'it I mean mods are forumers too!
    Yay for sleeping in your own bed Shanna
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    I thought twitter was stupid to at first but then I kind of liked it >.> I don't like myspace at all cause you get crazy old guys asking to smex you...I dunno I just don't think myspace is all that interesting and I like I said I only use facebook when I need to check in with everyone and whatever

they were swans lol I've scarred so many lives with that video <3 killed me dead the first time I saw it...I was like wtf nakai why are you in a sailor suit..then OMFG NAKAI WHY ARE YOU OUT OF THE SAILOR SUIT AND WEARING A SWAN!?!?!
  7. Kairakichi
    Kairakichi
    To me, I think that the reason why I don't like FB is because with jobs here in Iowa, bosses are now asking for your FB address so they can keep you informed about the job but they are also using it to see what kind of person you really are. That's the thing that I don't like about it.

Twitter? Eh, I think that it is just so over-used and just so talked about that I just don't want to talk about it. Just like Twilight, so many people are talking about it that I am just so sick of it and want nothing to do with it. Just over talked.
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol I think its the 4th or 5th time shes stopped by my page actually o_O; she never tells me why tho...4 or 5 of the mods are on my friends list and I'm adopted by lent who is also a mod so if I did something really wrong I think one of them would tell me

eh you do art? did I know that? we wanna see your art! well I do anyway!
  9. sio chan
    sio chan
    @ Kuma, well if I'm being really honest I USED to do art - I have a studied Digital Art and Design but then after graduation I went round design companies and graphic artists and nothing ... they all said I didnt have enough experience and after all the rejections I just completly gave up coward that I am >.< I'm sure if you'd actually done something that you should have done one of them would have said, I dont think I've ever actually spoken to a mod you know that? ^^I would probably bore them silly or say something really stupid - Those where swans? Why is that more disturbing than when I thought they where horses
    @Kairakichi - thats the some over here only the employers dont ask you for your screen name instead they do 'spot searches' on your name on all the social network sites to see what your posts are like and who your friends are, if you phone in sick they check to see if youve updated anything on your status etc - its not good! In Scotland the football sectarinism is a big deal and one of my friends who works for the police force got a disciplinary because one of his friends posted some stuff about celtic on his bebo page! It wasnt even anything offensive - I think it was to the effect of "I hope we win over Rangers - Come on the Buoys!" Its madness and it certainly pushes the whole 'big brother is watching you' vibe to the fore front!
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol sio you know theres mods in this group right? and they do check in here from time to time..

yeah they talked about how they check facebook and whatever here to....but atleast its not as bad as getting a job because of your blood type...I know japan is changing that but its kinda crazy right? to say no sorry wrong blood type to someone..wth?(on a side note I am freakishly like my bloodtype )
    and also ...I still love japan so don't hate me for saying that k