aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. Robee
    Robee
    Well it appears you did it correctly because now it is a level 5

and the rest of the babies are fed as well.
  2. shanna261
    shanna261
    Thanks for feeding him
  3. Robee
    Robee
    Babies fed today
  4. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hello all ^^ and a special hello and welcome to you shanna261! Glad to have you here *hugs* So I was away for the weekend, went to Dublin for one night and then went to see my Irish cousins was a good weekend but I've caught a really bad head cold and work today was not good due to my 'in-attendance' I had a meeting with HR today I'm going to be monitered for the next year and I've lost my sick pay. This is going to be held on my record for the next year and if I'm ever off again then I'm probably going to progress onto the next stage >.< I was ill a couple of times and I sliced the tip of my toe off - doesnt really seem fair, but it is right the company has guidlines and procedures for these things and what it comes down to is how the manager wants to proceed with the case, they can chose not to impose any disciplinary marks or they can choose to impose a lesser discipline if they want to, it comes down to how they perceive indivual cases and how they want to proceed with it. I got the full company proceedure without any concession to my particular circumstances and without any interferance from my manager *sigh* feeling down
  5. Robee
    Robee
    @sio chan: Well that sucks!

I sometimes take it forgranted to be working where I am but I also hate it as well. I'm what thay call the "go to guy"; if something has to be done, done right and right now; they see me. The sad part is my co-workers take it forgranted that my sole purpose in life is to help bail them out of the shite' they dig themselves and because of that my work has to suffer. I work independently in my production plant. I don't need to be told what to do, I'm more than physically capable of handling anything, I have self-initiative, self motivated, organized and I don't fool around on the job.

Down side is they see this as an opportunity to take advantage of me. One time I tried seeking employment with another company in my city because I got fed up with the company BS. I didn't get the job because according to my interviewer my attitude at work was poor, I am insubordinate to senior staff, and constantly violating the rules regarding my attendance. Which is true. But if my attitude sucks so much;
    "Why won't they fire me?"
    They can't. Because nothing will get done. One time I went on vacation for a week; {7 Years ago} between my helpers and so called department leadhand they totally turned my work area into a pigstye. They disorganized my work space, left a pile of material in the yard needed for our production and left our finished product piling up to get damaged. I have not taken a vacation in almost six years because I am afraid to.
    The closest thing to a vacation I've had in five years was a week off on medical leave 2 years ago because I gave myself a 'stress ulcer' so bad I was bleeding into my stomach. The seond closest thing to a vacation I had was to go to my mother's funeral last October.

I can't understand why is it so hard to find someone in my province to do the jobs have to be done. Either the people in the southern part of my province are weaklings or incompetent or both.
  6. Robee
    Robee
    PS. I fed the babies today.
  7. shanna261
    shanna261
    Thanks for the special hello and welcome Soi Chan. Okay So here the thing. You all know the speciail smily that are not in english will do u guys know what they mean I do not wana feel stupid because I don't.

I feel so bad Robee coz I live on permenant vacation. Can't work even if I wanted to I am disabled but if I could I would. Its hard being the ward of the goverment I can't even live on my own I am stuck in special care. In a damn house that has ten people in it.Not to mention a roommate that gets on my nerves. Even if I did move out I hardly make enough for rent let alone food and internet I need my computer so I would end up getting a roommate and I would be back to squaare one.

So I guess the gress is never greener on the other side it just looks that way.

I am sorry to hear that Soi Chan so are u irish where was the luck of the irish then. One day I was bored so I looked up my last name online and found what it meant Mills: Old,Wise and Irish. I guess I was really bored to do that but its a cool fact.
  8. sio chan
    sio chan
    Ah robee I agree it's not fair your doing all this extra work with no incentive other than your strong work ethic that should count for something and doesnt sound like you've got a bad attitude at all!
    Shanna - I'm not sure what you mean about special smiley? do you mean or by any chance? I dont think you have anything to feel bad about - like you said your self if you could work you would so I dont consider that a permanent vacation - no ones life is perfect and everyone has their own stuff to deal with. Wherabouts are you?
    I'm Scottish not Irish, as with the majority of Scots I come from Irish descent - my paternal grandmother was Irish and thats the side of the family I was going to visit ^^ I guess the luck of the Irish does flow through me in all the negative ways
  9. shanna261
    shanna261
    Soi Chan then make your own luck. I am from Canada and the special smily like
    : i think that them all
  10. Robee
    Robee
    @sio chan/shanna261: Although my name has Scandinavian origins; my late father's family hails from both Ireland and Scotland. As for my late mother, she is a Cree. I am a Cree-Metis living here in Canada as well shanna261.

@sio chan: Everytime I think of Scotland, I think about one of it's native sons and no I don't mean Ewan McGregor. (Although it's hard not to think about him.) I think about Commedian/Actor Billy Connolly I cannot stop laughing everytime he tells a horror story about his family trip to Ibiza.

I can relate to this: When I was medical leave I was perscribed two different types of antibotics to prevent infection and a anti-gastropic. Which means your stomach restricts the amount of stomach acid your body produces. So essentially, what you eat sits in your stomach and stews.
    That is until your antibiotics kick in.
    I don't drive so I have to take public transit wherever I go; needless to say I had to plan the timing of my trips carefully
    ....and near public restrooms.

@shanna261: Living with disabilities? So is my older sister; when she was sixteen she broke C2 to C4 in her neck and compressed her lower spine in a diving accident. She had to spend six months in a 'Halo' and because of her immobility she developed JRA in her joints. Doctors told us she'd never walk again. Two odd decades later, she's walking and trying to start her own nursery/daycare back home. Anything is possible in time.

I fed the babies today!