1. kumakun
    kumakun
    its not weird at all..I know lots of guys on here that love cats XD
    my cat is a ninja
    I want some anime plushies but they aren't really sold in canada
    what are you up to today?

guys I'm totally geeking out to mmmbop by hanson
    berry won't do it matter how many times I say its fun

what do you guys put on to geek out too?

I also have kid rocks all summer long on..singing sweet home alabama all summer long
  2. sio chan
    sio chan
    Its teaching english as a foreign language to adults/ young people whos first language isnt english and want to learn ^^ it normally means that you get to travel and teach at language schools abroad, or that I could stay home and teach english to asylum seekers/ refugees etc people who have moved to Scotland and havnt been able to learn english so its mainly teaching adults the occasional teenager maybe ... I was mainly wanted to do it for the traveling potential but I'm so scared about actually being up there in from of grown ups and trying to be the authoritive figure!!
    Hello to you cutelil!! Always good to have new members especially when they join inthe conversation I dont think its weird that you like cute plushie things and are a boy nothing wrong with enjoying fluffy foamy squee things I tend to geek out to fairly old pop songs from the 60s/70s and even the 80s totally disgraces me infront of my hard core metal friends :P
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    oh I see.. that would be scary! ! I didn't know there were that many people who went to schotland as a refugee..I just learned something new XD I've always wanted to see where my grandma grew up so I've wanted to go there myself*nods* whats the weather like this time of year? it was warm/hot here last week and then last night out of the blue it got really cold..I guess thats just the way that canada works..I love the cold tho so I'm happy

lol 60s/70s is cool tho! *sings*you and me..me and you ..so happy togther!~

hey hey we're the monkees and people say we monkey around but we're to busy singing to put anybody down hey hey we're the monkees!~~ I don't have all the monkees cds I don't know what you're talking about o_O

you know what song I have in my head..500 miles..you know the one where it goes "I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more just to be the man who walked a 1000 miles da da da da ..da da da da da da da da da da daaaa~

I don't make sense I know but I've been awake along time..I'm sorry
  4. sio chan
    sio chan
    ~I cant see me loving nobody but you, for all my life!
    So dance to the music!
    Dance to the Music!

(actually cant remember the rest of that monkees song so I'm going to flip past it)

Ah The Proclaimers, two of the most famous people to ever come from Fife

When ah wake up, then I know ahm gonna be, ahm gonna be the man that wakes up next tae you.
    And when ah come home, then ah know ahm gonna be, ahm gonna be the man whos coming hame to you,
    Cause I would walk 500 miles,
    and I would walk 500 more,
    Just tae be the man who walks a 1000 miles to fall down at your door.

And when ah haver then ah know ahm gonna be, ahm gonna be the man thats havering tae you,
    and when the money that comes in from the work ah do, almost every single pennies going unto you...
    Cause I would walk 500 miles,
    and I would walk 500 more,
    Just tae be the man who walks a 1000 miles to fall down at your door.

Bah ra da,
    ra ra da,
    Bah ra da,
    ra ra da ...
    ra rum de da rum du ra da (repeat as necessary)
    there are more verses but I'm sure your all fed up of it now >.<

Glasgow (where I live) has the highest percentage of asylum seekers and refugees that come to Scotland than any other city last figure I heard was about 200 people per month? but then again that was in one of those sensentionalised newspaper articles, you know the ones that go "their all coming over to steal our jobs and take our women!!' those kinda stories which is complete tosh and I dont think anyone believes it, at least I hope not!
    Weather wise ... actually been really nice and sunny and warm for Scotland at least, but we have very changeable weather! It can go from warm and sunny to cold and rain to hail stones all in the space of an hour keeps you on your toes and makes everything really green so I love it except when I get caught out in the rain but small price to pay)
  5. sio chan
    sio chan
    Also forgot to say the Scottish tourisim board is running the 'Coming Home' campaign meant to encourage all those who have left Scotland for pastures new or have Scottish roots to come back to the bonnie banks and see their ancestoral home, in turn boosting our tourism industry (not that I'm cynical or anything)
    fed the pets
    da ra dum da du da ra da da da daa, and now its stuck in my head!!
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    sio chan you are for sure the cool cousin!!!!
    I was toatally singing that when I was reading the lyrics
    Glasgow..thats where I wanted to go..I Have a bunch of post cards from there..from when my grandma and grandpa went and sent them to my dad..way back in the 60s and stuff..I'd like to go where they went ya know? that side of my family is totally gone including my dad so I don't have much left

so the weather is sorta the same as here

there was a boy I went to school with that went to scotland every summer even tho his parents had never been..he just really wanted to see it too..I thought it was cool^^

damn those pets for not changing I don't mean that
  7. sio chan
    sio chan
    Yeah I was completely singing it when I was typing out the lyrics! ^^ Sounds like you'd get a lot out of coming over ... what are the postcards off? What are the places you'd like to see? I'm just thinking I could take some photos for you (I live here afterall!) could email them to you or something. Or maybe you could say to your family and you could all come over for a family trip make it worth while they might like to see part of the family history as well
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    that side of the family is dead..its basically just me mom and grandma now and neither can really travel
    ok I'll look for the post cards tomorrow and let ya know..it would be nice to see pictures
  9. sio chan
    sio chan
    ah, I'm really sorry hun *hugs*
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    don't worry about it ^^
    so what are you up to this weekend?