aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. kumakun
    kumakun
    ah Robee! I asked what part of canada you were in and you never told me!
    my moms aunt got one once and the blood ended up being tainted with hep c o_O

I think tsuchi is close to changing into something else since hes almost at 200
  2. sio chan
    sio chan
    I know I've got no reason to complain sorry Robee, ouch sounds really painfull hope your ok? Why did you need a transfusion?
    Kuma thats scary I thought their was a screening process that was meant to prevent tainted blood being used?
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    yeah there are steps to screen it..tho it doesn't seem to have worked..also it was against her wishes to even get the blood in the first place....she sued.
  4. Robee
    Robee
    @kumakun: I live in Manitoba. I'm not worried about tainted blood product because I'm not that lucky to get that sick!
    Besides I'm already in my seventh and final year of 'Hep-B' tests anyway; so far I'm clean. In case your wondering, I was monogomous-I can't say the same for him.

@sio chan: I had an ulcer in my stomach, about a year and a half ago, from which I was slowly bleeding to death from-unbeknownst to me!
    All I really noticed was I was having these massive headaches that sounded like a washing machine running with very little water in it. What that sound was my body fighting to keep blood pumping to my brain. and I was very pale and very light-headed.

I fed the 'babies' today!
  5. sio chan
    sio chan
    Ouch Robee! *huggles* Sounds awful at least it was caught and you where looked after, I didnt know it took 7 years of tests for Hep-B to be sure? Glad your ok *huggles some more* I fed the pets today too
  6. sio chan
    sio chan
    I've cut my hair I was so bored and fed up of being ill and miserable and not talking to anyone in real life out side of family members that I just decided to chop my hair off ... it may be a slightly weird reaction but there you go my once shoulder blade hair is now bobbed till slightly below my chin *shrugs* How is everyone else doing?
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    I was watching the news about the red river...you know I think about it every year at this time..I guess I never forgot the last time it went crazy like this..hope everyone is safe and all..Robee you don't live near it do you?

sio I did the same thing last year with my hair..sometimes you just need to do things like that

I'm alright..been in a really bad mood lately so I haven't been doing much...I have 8 drawings to do and I'm not doing them..I suck..I guess they'll get done sooner or later.

I was hoping tsuchi would evolve at 200 but it doesn't look that way...maybe it changes after some amount of days or months? I mean it does say the pic will change soon so it must change at some point

also we have like 3 new members and no one is saying hi..ummm so hey new members feel free to chat..things have gotten slow in here but we are pretty much open to anything XD
  8. sio chan
    sio chan
    I just had a little look at the red river news looks scary! Hope everyones safe!
  9. sio chan
    sio chan
    so saw on the news that the river levels have dropped and although still serious isnt considered crital anymore? Everyone doing ok? So I'm going to try to go back to work tomorrow I NEED to go back to work tomorrow I cant miss anymore and I'm so fed up of sleeping and watching tv all the time >.<
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Icmn98DMImE this seriously kills me dead! I love to make fun of them I love that the guy knows its the hangin tough arm wave IF YOUR READY TO ROCK WITH THE NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK SOMEBODY SAY OH YEAH! HANGIN TOUGH WE'RE ROUGH!" I still know the lyrics

sio chan did you go to work today? are you feeling any better?

I still don't feel well and I'm still awake from yesterday but its not that bad ^^

I don't live near the red river so I'm safe..Robee never did answer me did he