aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. kumakun
    kumakun
    a club like this? was that good ot bad? anyways welcome you guys

sio no I just pulled it out myself..I've done worse so it wasn't to bad..I was just surprised I did it AGAIN

really sio? I never would have thought of you as up yourself:/ ah I'm sure they'll like you

FEIEIJERHKLJEFHVJDFBG IZUME WHEN I'M BETTER THATS WHAT I'M DOING! sick kids I mean I had wanted to for a long time but I haven't been able to I really really want to tho*nods*
  2. IceAlchemist
    IceAlchemist
    hey everybody. just joined
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    hey more new people..please feel free to jump in with whatever you want^^

guys don't forget to feed the pets as it wouldn't be nice if they died:/

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

4. kumakun
    kumakun
    I haven't really been on msn for what...a week-ish? thats odd for me

Click here to feed me a Star Fruit!

5. sio chan
    sio chan
    clickyed the pets do you have a recent tetnus? wire through your toe sounds really painfull ... welcome to the newbies IceAlchemist and Alfazil hope you like it here
  6. betaboy
    betaboy
    hi i'm betaboy and im shy of telling my boyfriend how i feel
  7. sio chan
    sio chan
    hello and welcome to you betaboy what are you trying to tell your boyfriend?
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    yeah I got a tetnus shot not even 6 months ago when I did the exact same thing
    the first time it went in it sorta rapped around my toe and I had to undo it to get it out..that sucked..this time it wasn't as bad I just sat down and took it out...I'm so weird

welcome...we'll help you out if we can

also I got anther pet...I think I just want to name things...plus its better then just having daikichan there by himself..its bothersome to just copy and paste one thing over and over again
  9. Ghostlyhaunt
    Ghostlyhaunt
    Hey all, hope everyone had a great holiday.. hiya to all the new people..
    betaboy: I have found it in the best interest to be straight forward and to the point. If he is your boyfriend, then just sit him down and tell him how you feel. It's really just that simple. No song and dance, beating around the bush, etc.. just my 2 cents.. (cause I haven't any money left, really)..
  10. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hey everyone clickyed the pets how are we all today now that the holidays are over and its back to the reality of stress and money problems ... although that might just be me, I need to find somewhere to live in 6-8 months (I've already ranted about this on the forum so I'm not going to go over it all again just depress everyone else with my life issues) but I cant stop thinking about it so its worrying me and in my new team in work no one has actually spoken to me yet although I am trying to talk to them *shrugs* ... hope everyone else's beginning of the year is going well