aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. kumakun
    kumakun
  2. kumakun
    kumakun

Click here to feed me a Star Fruit!

all the little charmanders are getting darker!
    and yes Izume...I will tease you to no end XD only because I love it so muchXD ok well maybe not forever but just for today..or when I randomly think about it

this just made me laugh...I really wanna hold a set contest
  3. Bemused Dreamer
    Bemused Dreamer
    Hah, late but hope you guys had a good Christmas :3

And the Christmas Charmanders are so cute >.<
  4. kumakun
    kumakun
    well I feel like a ****ing moron so I can't say I'm having a good time..

moving on yesterday I was talking to izume about holding a set contest ...but wondered how everyone would get all the people I want into one sig...so I made one to see...only took 10 mins (which is why it looks like crap lol)and they all fit...looks crappy but I just wanted to see if it could be done so I'm happy that it can

5. izumeseijin
    izumeseijin
    Vacation is half over Christmas was fun and funny (well more like nerve-wracking for certain reasons -_-;;; ) Lot of food though, and New Year's still coming XDD

kuma, did you want all 7 people in the sig?
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    yeah I want jun,nino,daiki,eiji,wasshi,tuti,and takashi...-_-;;; love it
  7. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hello all just wanted to say hope you all had a great christmas and an even better new years to come
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    hey sio whats up?

I want a new set..but can't hold a contest for another month...I'm not thrilled

also I like your ava izume
  9. kumakun
    kumakun
    hey guys!

I've been playing with different things to make sets..cause I need points...yes ok I have over 2 million...I just have issues keeping them so I'm gonna see what I can do with sigs...I was wondering if you guys could give me some ideas on pairings and the like...I don't expect anyone to use anything I make..or pay for it..I just need to practice so anything you can think of would be a great help...

we have a new member

I just made this cause it was the only thing I could think of..only thing is the pic was small to start with so I couldn't cut it out right oh well...this one took 20 mins:/

what was ohno and nino doing in the first part of this?I'm guessing thats a tide pool thing...but why is ohno doing that with that guy?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUWAi...eature=related

I want to have his babies -_- lol the whole time I was watching I was thinking aiba don't put the lion near your face..its a cub but it can still hurt you..yep..I gotta dig out the pic of me with the baby leaperd cub...cause I'm pretty much doing the same thing as him...only its not in my face..just in my lap and I'm playing with it..my cousin was scared of it lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMdPJh0YT9I
  10. Ghostlyhaunt
    Ghostlyhaunt
    Happy New Years to all in the quiet club *smirk*..