aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. Bemused Dreamer
    Ah, same here with the snow. I'm out shoveling every other day at least.

Sorry to hear you guys are sick. I think I'm getting over my cold or whatever I had. Though the occasional sniffle and cough will remain, I suppose.
  2. DLRave
    DLRave
    @izumeseijin: Cookies are awesome!! Now I want a cookie. Sorry to hear about the snow. I don't get any though.

@Bemused Dreamer: Its good to hear your getting better. Cold's are annoying!!
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    I liked the storm... I always love snow storms..they make me forget things I don't want to think about...<3
    I don't like all the car accidents tho
    m so tired
    m not even answering people on my page..to tired to think of anything..

izume I like it when you tell me even tho I never join...I like looking at them tho *nods*
  4. sio chan
    sio chan
    clicked the pets Its allright I'm probably over exaggerating things it only feels like I get sick all the time I probably dont ;P Sorry to hear about your eye kuma sounds painfull ... have you seen a doctor at all maybe they could give you something to help you sleep?
    Ohhh snow, hoping for snow this year but it seems like its just going to rain *shrugs* cookies are just as good
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    I thought they were supposed to come out today.....wonder why they haven't I wanna know what they are damn it!

sio chan I haven't gotten a new dr since my old one left..no one is taking new people and walk in drs don't give out narcotics...otherwise I would have my persciption

we have a new member..hello!

also ohno looks scared in some parts...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIPTbV4HYsE

can anyone get their hands on some yu-gi-oh gx doujinshi? my friend really wants some and can't find any...she put in a request but no one is doing it...points for doing it...or if you wanna be a secret santa let me know..please and thanx...chazz/jaden btw
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol they are all the same well thats ok cause they are from the same group *nods* little tiny charmanders!just noticed they are slightly different shades ^^

we have a new member ...hello!
  7. sio chan
    sio chan
    Christmas Charmanders!! There so cute! *squee*
    Thats terrible that you cant get your medicines ... cant a pharmacy give you something over the counter thats at least similar to your persciption? *hugs* hope you feel better soon and that if nothing else you get a new doctor soon *hugs some more*
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    I put them all together..tho I don't think I'm supposed to do that...shhhh...

sio yeah I can get over the counter stuff but it doesn't work so theres not much point

everyone looking forward to christmas?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Lwn...eature=related >.> gotta love that the 3 second intro to that is blind game again...yaoi anime and them..yep...not going to say anything else..I'm sure you know what I'm thinking
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xHH7AV87wA
  9. izumeseijin
    izumeseijin
    It's the 25th here! Merry Christmas, everyone! Hope your holidays are fine and your new year be even better ^___^
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol yes merry christmas everyone!

-_-;;; tee hee hee lol I love it

don't foget to go to the gift give away....theres still alot left...I got 500,000 points so you might get something good too!