aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. izumeseijin
    izumeseijin
    Sorry, just woke up >.<
    It was really tiny but the numbers match so good job, Ghostlyhaunt! Points sent and Game 1 is done ^-^
    Game 2 will be at the same time today.
  2. Ghostlyhaunt
    Ghostlyhaunt
    Thanks Izume, I'll remember not to shrink the image next time
  3. hayenga
    hayenga
    hmmmmmmmmmmm wow i left for a few days and this is what i come back to.... *shrugs* oh well!
  4. InkscrollAlchemist
    InkscrollAlchemist
    @hayenga: lucky you, huh?
  5. Ghostlyhaunt
    Ghostlyhaunt
    get's his pen and paper ready for the next sudoku puzzle ready
  6. InkscrollAlchemist
    InkscrollAlchemist
    Sadly...i suck at sudoku. I have the attention span of a goldfish when it comes to numbers.
  7. sio chan
    sio chan
    Im up for suduko but I think I'm on a completly different time zone from you all and I went to sleep last night before I could play going to stay awake now and try the puzzel how are we all anyways? on top of my other "issues" we can now add lack of ambition, apparently its wrong for someone of my age to not want to strive for more or whatever ... thanks to ghostlyhaunt, izumeseijin and kumakun for thoughts on this *hugs and kisses*
  8. InkscrollAlchemist
    InkscrollAlchemist
    @sio chan: how old are you anyway? and i'm fine thank you.
  9. izumeseijin
    izumeseijin
    Wow, great that people are looking forward to the sudoku ^_^
    Starting in 3 hours from this post again.

The trivia and sudoku has 3 difficulty categories: Easy, Medium and Difficult.
    Also, the points would increase with increasing difficulty.
    The trivia from Skip Beat is in the M category and worth 200 (the Naruto one was in the E category)
    The Sudoku will be from the M category as well but worth 400 (the first one was in the D category) ^^
  10. InkscrollAlchemist
    InkscrollAlchemist
    @Izu: I suck at anything involving numbers.