The shy/thinkers club:)

1. InkscrollAlchemist
    @Kuma-kun: Tag ur it.
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    I just did one why am I it?
  3. InkscrollAlchemist
    InkscrollAlchemist
    @ Kuma-kun: Well i did wanna do a madlib but your not answering....

Niteness!!

~Ink
  4. kumakun
    kumakun
    oh you did one..
  5. InkscrollAlchemist
    InkscrollAlchemist
    yeah..didn't realize you wrote back.
  6. InkscrollAlchemist
    InkscrollAlchemist
    Dear Sweetheart,

I lay awake all millennium thinking of you, your wet smile, and our tryst in the desert. I recall our meeting, how my heart with when I first saw you. How Politely, I recall our meeting, how my heart plummeted with desperation when I first saw you. How you looked in that slime and those two peanuts on your iris!
    scaly you looked in that brown smock and those two conniving veils on your belly buttons!

I cherished every moment we were together and was mushy when our date came to a close. I can't say how whimsically I regret spilling gasoline on your toenail; you were morose about it, however, for which I am grateful. You are so beautiful when you're morose.

You're cold most other times. Your eyes are like deep pools of garbage juice, warmed in the moonlight. Your cheeks are as rosy as dishtowels. Your lips are like succulent sauerkraut. Your hair is red like a beetle on a summer's day. Your eyelids are two enormous pyramids of fear.

I can't wait to shave with you again. Write soon.

Cleverly,

Your Friend
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    you can post the story in the same thing as your reply.I don't know why I didn't
    I want a really good site to do them on cause I don't really like the ones I found...I like that kakashi sounds as if hes a little drunk in that one tho
  8. InkscrollAlchemist
    InkscrollAlchemist
    @ Kuma-kun: I g2g. I have work at 8am and its already 5:30a, so I'll chat you later??
    add me so I can you again??
  9. InkscrollAlchemist
    InkscrollAlchemist
    *can find you again??
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    you're already in the group so you don't need to be added..unless you mean to my personal thing? anyways yeah we can all chat later have a good day at work.