aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol i liked are you being served too weird cause I was actually thinking about it the other night..I liked keeping up appearances to even tho it was the same thing over and over again I wish my family was still on over here tho..freaked me out the first time i saw the who played giles on buffy the vampier slayer appear..so un giles like yeah I know my family isn't as old but it made me laugh
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    hey guys a friend of mine needs some help..so I thought I would ask

do any of you know any good childrens books from the 70s?

actually this is what she said

anything from the 1970s popular kids book, with pictures in it

if you know any please help..its for a reaport thats getting close to due
  3. Ghostlyhaunt
    Ghostlyhaunt
    I would think that any books by Dr. Seuss would be popular through the 70's and full of pictures
  4. kumakun
    kumakun
    yeah thats true..I'll have to ask her...I think shes trying to see the different art style so I'm not sure that would work cause that art is a whole different thing... I dunno but that you

anyone else?
  5. Ghostlyhaunt
    Ghostlyhaunt
    kuma: there were also any of the golden books that were popular back then as well. they had various titles.
  6. Raykaida
    Raykaida
    Ghostlyhaunt: the tv show with the 2 priests was Father Ted ^^ but it was cancelled when one of them died
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    yeah I thought of those to Ghostlyhaunt
    how is everyones weekend?
  8. Ghostlyhaunt
    Ghostlyhaunt
    Raykaida: that's right.. thanks.. I hate it when that happens

Kumakun: Well I did have plans to go out tonight, but reality reared it's ugly head and those plans got canceled. One of my friends dropped off her computer to be worked on, so here I sit, working on one laptop while playing on another..
  9. kumakun
    kumakun
    for some reason last night I looked up people I don't like just cause I was bored and gave them my e-mail man I really must need sleep for me to do that...anyways I made another e-mail to then avoid them yeah I know I'm stupid
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I wish I had seen your friend's request earlier. I'm in children's lit, so I know a few titles offhand. There is The Girl Who Loved Horses which I think came out in the late 70s. Strega Nona, Frog and Toad, and Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good Very Bad Day also come to mind.