aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I stopped watching Avatar but I never could see Zuko x Sokka. It seemed like a "convenience" pairing I liked Jet x Zuko, but we know what happened to Jet
  2. Raykaida
    Raykaida
    The title.....I didn't even notice until after........oh well guess I 'll have to be more careful next time

I can't stand coffee the smell or the taste but it makes one of my co-workers go all hyper when he drinks it which is always fun to watch ^^ it's either the caffeine or all the sugar he adds!!

Reboot? what's that?

I think I've come to the conclusion that I hate Halloween cos of all the kids who keep banging on the door and setting the dog off!! I mean we don't even really bother with Halloween here, it's not an english tradition......ok rant over

How was everyones day?
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    you can't change the title of a fanfic thread?you can rename other threads..wonder what thats about
    and now I feel even older you've never even heard of reboot..well its about these sprits that live in your computer who try and connect to the super computer and connect to all the net and such..they have to play games against someone called the user..which would be us lol and if they don't win they are deleted or nulified..some of the games are kinda funny..there was once a game that was a weird mix of dragonball z and pokemon lol anyways it doesn't seem that old to me

last night I got to sleep at 12 something and the tv was on and I woke up to screaming people cause they were showing the add for saw..the first one..I wasn't thrilled :/

lol and I don't understand zuko/jet but you know that cause we talked about that almost a year ago in the group..more people have joined even tho its over..I was kinda surprised..

I don't understand Neji/Gaara but if anyone in here is into that pairing I'd love it if you could tell me why cause I just don't know where that came from..

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ubhsC9...eature=related the draonball z/pokemon game..I went and found it to show you lol and now I'm watching a bunch of them..http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=KmAy0NyG6vI evil dead parody lol omg
  4. Ghostlyhaunt
    Ghostlyhaunt
    I remember reboot Kumakun
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Your mentioning "Reboot" makes ME feel old because I was a teenager when that came out I thought it was lame. (Being the cool teen that I was *snort*) People were just starting to get into CGI.
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol sorry sorry
    well some of it was funny like anything..the evil dead game made me laugh but they should have had the guy say "this is my boom stick!" tho he didn't say it till the third movie..but still it would have been funny
  7. Robee
    Robee
    @Artemis I sadly remeber 'Reboot' for the same reason.

@kumakun My favorite 'plug' line from the Evil Dead series was "Come get some!"
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    Robee I keep not knowing who you are cause you changed your ava lol
    lol that was a good line..they had a bunch of them..he should have also told them "shop smart shop s mart" lol and I also found the xena yell hilarious only because these are the people who later came up on xena such a bad movie but so funny
  9. hayenga
    hayenga
    BOOM BABY!!! HAYENGA IS BACK!!!!!!!!! Hows it going? Wow its been a while! KUMA!! *glomps* HOWDY!!!!!
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    yeah it has been a long while hasn't it? whats up?