aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. Ghostlyhaunt
    sio chan: yup, changed it again, seems I'm having a hard time being satisfied with how each one turns out. When a new one is born, his brother gets moved to my album.
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    hey there imthereader thats an interesting name..sometimes I feel like it should be mine since I read nonstop on here

Slimer was his name yep..I had ghostbusters toys/ninja turtles/he-man and she-ra...then I had my girly my little ponies and strawberry short cake..I also used to watch tin-tin..it's still on the french channel^^

anyone else in a bad mood?
  3. imthereader
    imthereader
    Thank you all ^_^
  4. Yukikuma
    Yukikuma
    Hi! Well.. uh don't really know what to say but.. who are you all? I thought this would be a nice group, so thanks for having me!!
    *chu*
  5. Ghostlyhaunt
    Ghostlyhaunt
    hi there Yukikuma..
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    we are a long haired weirdo and some crazy people pure jokes^^
    did you mean who are we all or how?
    I'll answer either..I'm kuma the weirdo who created this group and I'm alive but I haven't slept in like 48 hours plus so I'm not to thrilled at the moment

no one mind the weirdo and crazy people thing..its a line from a monkees episode
  7. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hello Yukikuma and Imthereader nice to have you here I'm still dying of the flu and the walk in the rain/ hail on friday hasnt exactly helped some (thank you for the hot coffee Ghostlyhaunt *hugs*) I have Tin-Tin on dvd so I can watch it whenever I want Yay for birthday presents of old cartoons Hope your getting better kumakun!!
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    nope I'm not getting better but I'm now in a good mood cause I found another tuti/takashi person<3 it was so random too..just decided the girl should have some cards and donated..I don't always do that..and it had been awhile so it was kinda cool that I picked her

sio I hope you feel better soon!
  9. Yukikuma
    Yukikuma
    Hi. Both of you are sick! That's so sad!! I hope you feel better soon!
    I just realised that you told me that I made typo.. ghehe.. no I meant how, but who is good to know too!! ^^
    Oh and Tin-Tin is called Kuifje in my home town.. yeah just needed to mention that!
    *chu*
  10. Raykaida
    Raykaida
    Hi ^^ Kumakun,Sio chan get well soon, hope you're still in a good mood Kumakun being miserable while you're sick just makes it even worse
    Yukikuma where is your hometown?
    I haven't watched any old cartoons in ages, they never seem to be on or I can't find them in the shops >_<